Help me find this type of game.

Hi, I'm posting this topic here because this forum tends to be more active than others so I've figured that I'll a easier time finding what I'm looking for.

I've been trying to find games that fulfill the following prerequisites and I would like the help of the users here to find titles like these:

- Has a female mc or the option to play as a female character

- A game that has some kind of romance system and that it allows for f/f romance

- It has a customization system and fanservice or at least nude/skimpy clothes mods

- I would prefer it to be a RPG, but ActionRPG or simply an action game works as well. But no RPGMaker game

- I don't care whether it's anime or western style as long as the models/character art looks nice

An example would be a game like Blue Reflection, but with an actual romance system and a good number of mods for it.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Wouldn't mind something like this, or some kind of sim where you can just do whatever and have some fun. (I tried life Play from here, it's kinda buggy and I'm not really a fan of the models...) Every time I try looking it's either RPG Maker, a visual novel, or something like that. And the pixel art platformers and stuff I find are way too short or don't have much...

10 minutes ago, Joeynator3000 said:

Wouldn't mind something like this, or some kind of sim where you can just do whatever and have some fun. (I tried life Play from here, it's kinda buggy and I'm not really a fan of the models...) Every time I try looking it's either RPG Maker, a visual novel, or something like that. And the pixel art platformers and stuff I find are way too short or don't have much...

True, I've been looking for a while but everytime that I manage to find a promising lead one or two prerequistes don't check, and not to mention the pile of RPGMaker, VNs and other stuff that it's either unfinished or abandoned.

Yeah, there was one game on here that looked interesting (The Way) to me, but...it seems it barely gets any updates anymore. Plus it's locked behind a paywall and I can't find any info on it. But yeah, just sick of the VNs and RPG Maker stuff, RPG Maker isn't bad, but...for hentai stuff it's just...."meh". As for a lot of the 3D animated stuff, a lot of the character models and stuff just look off to me.