whicked whims bug/ea bug idk

so I already went to the forums of ea and they said its caused by ww I guess and it's where the female of your household has a glitch where every outfit she has is her everyday outfit are there any other causes and solutions if so please let me know

7 hours ago, knbhkbhkv said:

so I already went to the forums of ea and they said its caused by ww I guess and it's where the female of your household has a glitch where every outfit she has is her everyday outfit are there any other causes and solutions if so please let me know

WW does not edit outfits (except for bath outfits if you allow that in settings). You probably have some other mod that is causing that, and the list of possible mods is quite large. You can generate a system info log file using MCCC an attach it here, so we can take a look at your mods, or attach the eickedwhimsinfolog.log file (in your sims 4 folder). Otherwise try the 50/50 method until you find the mod causing troubles, and delete it or update it. Keep in mind that the last patch (if you have updated your game) broke a few mods, that might be the problem, so check the status of your mods and update them if necessary, for example in Scarlet list: The Mod List – Scarlet's Realm (scarletsrealm.com)

14 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

WW does not edit outfits (except for bath outfits if you allow that in settings). You probably have some other mod that is causing that, and the list of possible mods is quite large. You can generate a system info log file using MCCC an attach it here, so we can take a look at your mods, or attach the eickedwhimsinfolog.log file (in your sims 4 folder). Otherwise try the 50/50 method until you find the mod causing troubles, and delete it or update it. Keep in mind that the last patch (if you have updated your game) broke a few mods, that might be the problem, so check the status of your mods and update them if necessary, for example in Scarlet list: The Mod List – Scarlet's Realm (scarletsrealm.com)

sorry I was sleeping for a while but I do have my ww info log

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

Edited by knbhkbhkv