Family Relations romance option not working

Hi,

Before i go on, i have wicked whims, MCCC and the inappropriate unlock mods installed, I have activated the family relations option on WW but i am unable to use the typical romance options and i have looked everywhere wondering if there is a secret setting somewhere but it has been working fine before today, i have tried restarting the game and reinstalling the inappropriate unlock mod. has anyone else had this problem?

Did you add any new mods between 'it's working' and 'it doesn't work anymore'? For example Relationship & Pregnancy Overhaul by Lumpinou is blocking incest even if all WW settings are correct.

Did you try the game with just WW and Inappropriate Unlock in mods to see if it works?

Did you do something in game or settings before WW incest stopped working? Give some more info about the problem, because what you said is not helping to figure out the issue at all.

Edit:
By chance is one of the family members you want to have romance a teen? If yes, there need to be additional settings enabled in WW described on Inappropriate Unlock download page.

Edited by mcromance
1 minute ago, SpringSoul said:

I just checked, it was the overhaul mod thank you :)

If you want to use RPO you can do this, it just requires setting it up in overrides folder:

And also I found out how to stop RPO from testing for incest:

I use RPO setup like this since April 28 in my test incestous legacy and it's working well.