I lost all my  sims mods  even all my WW saves. I can not think how set up all over again at all .I cant not remember what i used to get my sims nude. i tried things that could be blocking the nude but its  doing it at all. the WW option is in my game done everything as i would do normally.I am so confused. Is there something i should be removing from censorship mode. Is wild guy body. Please help me. Thank you 

23 hours ago, chezzacherrie123 said:

I lost all my  sims mods  even all my WW saves. I can not think how set up all over again at all .I cant not remember what i used to get my sims nude. i tried things that could be blocking the nude but its  doing it at all. the WW option is in my game done everything as i would do normally.I am so confused. Is there something i should be removing from censorship mode. Is wild guy body. Please help me. Thank you 

you want to remove censor mode? Or is censor mode not working?

Ok, don't panic or cry over it, let's begin from zero.

To be clear:

You want to see the mosaic when sims have sex/shower or you want to see them nude?

Do you have Inapropriate Unlock and all settings for it enabled, to make teens be able to have sex?

Do you have sims that are compatible for required sex versions (aka. either interested in both genders or male + female as heterosexual, etc)

If possible add here screenshot of your mods folder, so we can see if something is incorect there.

1 hour ago, chezzacherrie123 said:

i dont understand at all. cant even do anything with his partner i click on bed and its just him what shows up. tried clicking on his partner like make a move and say doesnt have clear space to do that 

Do you mean that it does not work after you downloaded s female sim to your mods folder, or just after you created a female sim? If it is the first maybe you downloaded something that is messing with ww. Delete it. 

If that does not work please, follow the suggestion made by my friends and add a screenshot of your mods folder and, ideally, a wickedwhimsinfolog.log files (located in sims 4 folder) so we can get some information to help you solve the problem. Otherwise it is going to be really difficult to figure out what is going on.