Wicked Whims gameplay option disappeared

I am a long time sims and WW user, WW has always been working for me and it stopped working since last month.

I have the most updated game and WW, other mods are updated, game option allows script mods, old WW file removed, etc, the basic troubleshooting was done. 

I even see WW notification pops up when I get into the game, but there is no Wicked Whims gameplay option anywhere.

I updated all the mods, but I do have quite a lot of mods though - UI extension, MCCC, Slice of Life, Longer party, 5 Column CAS.

I also have tons of cc.

Anyone has any idea what the problem may be?

Edited by Sandycream

From what I see on Kawaii Stacie site Slice of Life is having tuning issues. Maybe better to remove it. Also check every single mod you have if it's not outdated.

Did you try new save file with only WW, Inapropriate Unlock and some animations added? With original WW settings folder in saves also removed so WW generates a new one?

Turbo made WW to be working even with base game alone, so something might be conflicting. Sometimes people get mods that don't work with WW (like downloading also Wonderful Whims by Turbodriver, which doesn't allow for Wicked to work).

I have to ask even if you did troubleshooting. Did you allow settings like this in WW?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Sandycream said:

My problem is still not fixed... all mods and game are up to date. Still gets welcome notification when I get into the game, I still have the WW apps on the phone. But no option to have sex anywhere.

Can you click on the ground (using YA/A/E sim) and see WW icon and can go to settings? Is sex turned on in WW settings?

37 minutes ago, ShadowSkill221 said:

Samr thing for me, just got the game and downloaded most recent version on wicked and i dont get any options other than the settings when i click on my sim.

Same question as to previous person with problem:
Is sex option turned on in settings?

1821853302_Screenshot2023-04-09222803.png.da3df451d19852356931ca0bd9279166.png

8 hours ago, mcromance said:

Same question as to previous person with problem:
Is sex option turned on in settings?

1821853302_Screenshot2023-04-09222803.png.da3df451d19852356931ca0bd9279166.png

yes it is, but still no option. https://i.imgur.com/xA2WYtN.jpeg    this comes up when i open the game but nothing when i click on the bed.  (bed) image.png.14f33cc81eaf1da01d37602b4127f1b1.png

https://i.imgur.com/78sQbse.png this is the wicked settings page https://i.imgur.com/rBdlTRz.png

Edited by ShadowSkill221
4 hours ago, ShadowSkill221 said:

yes it is, but still no option. https://i.imgur.com/xA2WYtN.jpeg    this comes up when i open the game but nothing when i click on the bed.  (bed) image.png.14f33cc81eaf1da01d37602b4127f1b1.png

https://i.imgur.com/78sQbse.png this is the wicked settings page https://i.imgur.com/rBdlTRz.png

The imgur links do not seem to work, it's better if you just attach the screenshots here like you did with the in-game screenshot. Do you have custom content and script mods allowed in game settings? What version of the game you are using? (you need an updated sims 4 to use the latest version of wicked whims). Do you have other mods installed? Some mods are incompatible with wicked whims. I can tell right away that you have some other issues in your game, since you are missing icons for some of the moodlets, which means outdated mods present in mods folder or mods missing required files. Have you tried with ONLY wicked whims and a few animation packs installed and NOTHING ELSE inside your mods folder? Is wicked whims properly installed? (script and tuning files present, no duplicated versions of the mod, scrip file no more than 1 folder deep inside mod folder?.

6 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

The imgur links do not seem to work, it's better if you just attach the screenshots here like you did with the in-game screenshot. Do you have custom content and script mods allowed in game settings? What version of the game you are using? (you need an updated sims 4 to use the latest version of wicked whims). Do you have other mods installed? Some mods are incompatible with wicked whims. I can tell right away that you have some other issues in your game, since you are missing icons for some of the moodlets, which means outdated mods present in mods folder or mods missing required files. Have you tried with ONLY wicked whims and a few animation packs installed and NOTHING ELSE inside your mods folder? Is wicked whims properly installed? (script and tuning files present, no duplicated versions of the mod, scrip file no more than 1 folder deep inside mod folder?.

image.png.12e02cd93c0d77030b662f061614a80a.png   asdimage.png.bab55128f6e90966cbc998474e8047ab.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by ShadowSkill221
On 6/11/2023 at 4:36 PM, ShadowSkill221 said:

here is my setting and im using the base game version 1.98.127.1030 and all my mods. Yes i have tried only using just wicked and some animation and even creating a new save game and it still doesnt work.

If you only use an updated version of wicked whims, an updated version of the sims 4, wicked whims is properly installed, and you have tested with only ww and a few animations installed and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE (that means NO CUSTOM CONTENT, NO MODS, NOTHING) inside your mods folder, after deleting the cache files, in a new save, with a new sim, and you still do not see the menu, there are only a few possible explanations: 

1- You are using a teen sim and do not have "teen sex" option activated in mod settings and/or do not have "inapropriate unlock" installed and/or own high school expansion and did not give your sims the "post-puberty" trait.

2- Something else is wrong with your settings or profile that we are missing: You can test if this is the case by moving the "wickedwhimsmod" folder (located in the "saves" folder outside of your mods folder. Do not delete it, just move it out. Start the game (again, only ww and a few animations in mods folder, nothing else), ww will generate a new wickedwhimsmod folder with default settings and no profiles. If it works, that was it. 

3- You have sims 4 and/or mods folder on cloud storage or external drive or you are using direct link or similar solutions: Install your game and the mods in a "normal" hard drive and test again. 

4- You actually did not remove everything from your mods folder to test with only ww, because you think it is not necessary and there is nothing wrong with your other mods: This time do as we said, and test with ONLY WW and a few animations in mods folder. That means no cc, no tunings, no scripts, no pictures, no "this is my favorite mod and i cannot live without it". Delete cache files, and test again. 

5- Pirated copy of sims 4: Get and original copy of the game, it is FREE TO PLAY now.

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos