So I recently got back to playing Skyrim with LOTS of LL mods and for some reason I'm experiencing CTD's randomly and I don't know what's causing it.

I'm on Anniversary Edition and I'm pretty sure I've installed all the requirements to the mods and took care of the load order.

Here is my crash log. As I'm in AE I cant use the net script framework; And This is my load order.

Thanks for all the help!!

Corrupted exception pointer, callstack is CrashLogger's own. I've seen a couple of these before. It's Windows Defender if I remember correctly. Your game is installed in Program Files, gonna need an exception for it.

11 hours ago, traison said:

Corrupted exception pointer, callstack is CrashLogger's own. I've seen a couple of these before. It's Windows Defender if I remember correctly. Your game is installed in Program Files, gonna need an exception for it.

It's installed in my D Drive but i'll still make an exception thanks for the help!!!