Downloaded Sims 4, played it once for a few hours, tried to load it up the very next day and won't start, completely deleted/reinstalled 5x and it still refuses to start up. The EA page also gives me a yellow bar on top saying that things are taking longer than normal to load up, and it never gives me my library, anyone got any ideas?

6 hours ago, justintyme985 said:

Do you have any mods installed? Go into your documents and if necessary, since you only have a couple hours into it, and delete the Origin / EA folder and try and restart it.

I don't have anything called Origin, I'll have to try the EA folder and then reinstall it.. again. 

18 hours ago, justintyme985 said:

You shouldn't have to reinstall it if you just delete the folder in your Documents. It will recreate it the next time you start TS4. And yeah it is either Origin or EA depending on which version you have.. lol.

On 5/22/2023 at 5:47 PM, justintyme985 said:

Do you have any mods installed? Go into your documents and if necessary, since you only have a couple hours into it, and delete the Origin / EA folder and try and restart it.

Killed the EA file and reinstalled and good to go, thanks