Alignment issues

Before sexlab, I didn't have any serious issues with the alignment of the characters with the animations.

Now it's sometimes glaring, obvious and annoying. Sometimes the characters are nearly a foot apart from each other.

I'm using the standard CBBE body with XP32 XPMS 1.81 for the females and XPMS + Schlongs PURE with DOBH for the makes.

Now the animations looks fine apart from the alignment.

Sometimes instead of being far away, the two characters are nearly inside each other. For the StandingForeplay animations if its two women then their breasts are poking out the back of the other character they are so close.

Is there something I could do about this?

I had that happen in Sanguine's Debauchery.  I think the "[" key (or one of those buttons-- I don't recall precisely which one) will realign the characters, but it the problem will return the next time the animation is triggered.  I couldn't find a permanent fix for this problem, myself. 

I had that happen in Sanguine's Debauchery.  I think the "[" key (or one of those buttons-- I don't recall precisely which one) will realign the characters, but it the problem will return the next time the animation is triggered.  I couldn't find a permanent fix for this problem, myself. 

Rarely does that key work to fix the issue.

Archived