[mod] Sexy Bow Xenos

Sexy Bow Xenos

First i must say i find it funny that somoene had the same idee^^

so i just copy his text a little^^

Inspired by Armchair's Stable Elves, It's my first time doing any of this, so feel free to point out problems or make suggestions. << stolen lol

and XavierMace for letting me steal a little text from you^^ but its your fault for doing it faster than me^^

Other than my colleague, I like anime, so I have help with AI and the desire to not always see the same 3 leaders. started making my own species mod.
Since I enjoy a lot of nice mods made by others I thought why not just share my own and here we are.
I've tested the mod and haven't found any errors so far, if anyone finds any, please let me know and I'll try to fix them.

The mod contains only 1 new species so far, but I plan to make a few more, in fact I have pictures for 2 others almost ready, just have to finish them.

Mod has 1 unique species classe biological to prevent overwriting any other portraits.

I don't know yet if i will do other species classes like machine or lithoid.

• 8 months later...