Spoiler

SOS PLEASE!

Hi guys I've been using the wickedwhims mod by Turbodriver, but lately when I start my game it shows the streamer mode for the sims. I've tried to look for the folder, I've cleared the localcache and even removed origin as well. But it stills pop up. If someone could help me and possiblly do a step by step with me as well that would be awesome! I use windows if that helps

16 hours ago, Wicked_lover2023 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

SOS PLEASE!

Hi guys I've been using the wickedwhims mod by Turbodriver, but lately when I start my game it shows the streamer mode for the sims. I've tried to look for the folder, I've cleared the localcache and even removed origin as well. But it stills pop up. If someone could help me and possiblly do a step by step with me as well that would be awesome! I use windows if that helps

Streamer mode is a file, named TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_StreamerMode.package. That means that you have the file somewhere in your mods folder. You can search for the file using windows explorer search function. If you cannot find it look for merged packages, sometimes big merged packages contain not only cc but also other tuning files. If you cannot find it try the 50/50 method. 

14 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Streamer mode is a file, named TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_StreamerMode.package. That means that you have the file somewhere in your mods folder. You can search for the file using windows explorer search function. If you cannot find it look for merged packages, sometimes big merged packages contain not only cc but also other tuning files. If you cannot find it try the 50/50 method. 

thank you so much! I will do that now and keep you updated

15 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Hi so I did what you suggested and I couldn't find the streamermode package at all! I even removed the wickedwhims file and downloaded the latest version of; 175e and it still shows the same problem. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong since I didn't touch the streamer version at all! 

2 hours ago, Wicked_lover2023 said:

Hi so I did what you suggested and I couldn't find the streamermode package at all! I even removed the wickedwhims file and downloaded the latest version of; 175e and it still shows the same problem. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong since I didn't touch the streamer version at all! 

Have you tried moving EVERYTHING out of the mods folder (including custom content), except for wicked whims (the package and the script file) and a few animations? Check how it works with ONLY wicked whims in your mods folder and nothing else. I also assume that you have a version of wicked whims that is compatible with your game version, right?

currently doing that now. Will keep you updated. 

On 5/20/2023 at 1:44 AM, LittleRedSonja said:

Have you tried moving EVERYTHING out of the mods folder (including custom content), except for wicked whims (the package and the script file) and a few animations? Check how it works with ONLY wicked whims in your mods folder and nothing else. I also assume that you have a version of wicked whims that is compatible with your game version, right?