Mod Concept / Request - A disease that makes everyone horny.

Good Morning. I have absolutely zero skill when it comes to modding. So, I don't know how difficult this would be to create. I don't think I've seen anything quite like this.

The concept is that there is a disease that makes Sims incredibly horny. Call the disease 1U5T maybe? When the disease is first caught, it might give a +1 Uncomfortable moodlet (I feel hot...). Then after about an hour, the Sim gets a very long duration (2 days?) +10 Flirty moodlet (I feel HOT...). After the 2 days of lust, maybe a +1 Dazed moodlet (What what THAT?). It would be spread just by being near someone who has one of the first two moodlets. Make it highly contagious, but can be gotten rid of with the regular Medicine. 

Again, I don't know if something like this exists, or how hard it would be to make. If a modder could make it, I'd be both impressed and thankful.