Looking for games with mods...

I'm looking for games with as many or more mods as ck2 has/had. I have ck3 but it still seems a little shallow in scope of mods. Are there any games with mods like DWR or LF for ck2? Or even a mod like tentacled dreams? I like the additional challenges mods like those add to character and realm management. Any suggestions are welcome.

Crusader Kings 2 and Crusader Kings 3. They're strategy games where you tey to conquer Europe and Asia with a ton of mods each that add sex and magic and many other features that flesh out the game.

And I've played Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 all with mods. The biggest problem with skyrim is the SE, LE, and AE split that has made finding mods convoluted. Also my potato laptop struggles with mods on Skyrim.

On 5/18/2023 at 10:54 PM, redlord14 said:

And I've played Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 all with mods. The biggest problem with skyrim is the SE, LE, and AE split that has made finding mods convoluted. Also my potato laptop struggles with mods on Skyrim.

A well-known struggle for potatoes :D Though in regards to mod finding, I highly suggest CurseForge, Nexus and this here site. Can't go wrong with these! What usually works for me is to go through forums when I don't really know what I'm looking for, but modding has and will be a hassle every once in a while. Disabling duplicate ores through config files of 180+ mods in a Minecraft modpack I was working on taught me that the hard way xD

On 5/18/2023 at 3:54 PM, redlord14 said:

The biggest problem with skyrim is the SE, LE, and AE split that has made finding mods convoluted.

You know I said the same thing, sent an email to Nexus asking for a separate AE category, and was belittled by their techies saying (paraphrased) "why would we do that, it's the same game with an update is all". It would make things so much easier.

Sorry for the side track just thought I would say that.