On 5/14/2023 at 5:06 AM, mcromance said:

Check your antivirus or PC settings. It has nothing to do with WW or any mod.

how do i check my antivirus? ive had it downloaded before and working but since the update whenever i download it, it shows me an error as soon as i open the game to go to my sims household.

On 5/14/2023 at 4:22 AM, aurora42012 said:

i have reinstalled several times, deleted all broken mods/cc everything is fine but for some reason i cant download wicked whims, it gives me an error but i followed downloading intructions. pls help

15 hours ago, aurora42012 said:

how do i check my antivirus? ive had it downloaded before and working but since the update whenever i download it, it shows me an error as soon as i open the game to go to my sims household.

I'm sorry, but you can't download WW or you downloaded it and it just doesn't work? You're giving misleading information.

Check here first for common mistakes: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/installation-mistakes/

Do a screenshot of the error or post here WickedWhims error file, so someone else will be able to check.