11 hours ago, tattooleak said:

Press CTRL BUTTON + G BUTTON + O BUTTON Simultaneously.

That's right.

The only thing people need to know is that this command will only work if the problem comes from the mod using sexoutStruggle (in this case sexAssault).

Obviously if the problem comes from sexoutStruggle, there's a good chance that CTRL+'GO' will have no effect. (that's why I will ensure to correct definitively all the flaws)

11 hours ago, tattooleak said:

Great job as usual with the update, as every update makes this mod better and better. Before I go and update the mod just a question/request

1. Will it be possible to add a percentage chance for "follower taking the bait" and cool down for it so it isn't always the follower who is getting assaulted by the stalker.

Rest assured I am excited to try this mod as asap and report any issues if found.

I'm not planning to use a simple random percentage, but to use sexAppeal, which contains a random component (this function currently has a slight deficiency which I will correct shortly).
There may be a cooldown, but in that case it will be an option.

5 hours ago, tattooleak said:

With the latest update I am encountering this issue.

I have to admit that I haven't tested the companions yet (either for this version or the previous one). Since I figured I'd fix the companions later.

The error messages you get are pretty clear and located in SexAssaultDoPreRapeQuestScript, but they don't directly indicate the cause. It would be easier with logs, otherwise I'd have to trace the problem from that point.

The many changes I've made must have worsened the way sexAssault handles companions. I think the best thing to do at the moment is to disable the use of companions until I've looked into it.

In the meantime, I've reinstated the previous version of SexAssault (if it worked better for companions before).

Edited by Machiavelique
19 hours ago, Machiavelique said:

That's right.

The only thing people need to know is that this command will only work if the problem comes from the mod using sexoutStruggle (in this case sexAssault).

Obviously if the problem comes from sexoutStruggle, there's a good chance that CTRL+'GO' will have no effect. (that's why I will ensure to correct definitively all the flaws)

I'm not planning to use a simple random percentage, but to use sexAppeal, which contains a random component (this function currently has a slight deficiency which I will correct shortly).
There may be a cooldown, but in that case it will be an option.

I have to admit that I haven't tested the companions yet (either for this version or the previous one). Since I figured I'd fix the companions later.

The error messages you get are pretty clear and located in SexAssaultDoPreRapeQuestScript, but they don't directly indicate the cause. It would be easier with logs, otherwise I'd have to trace the problem from that point.

The many changes I've made must have worsened the way sexAssault handles companions. I think the best thing to do at the moment is to disable the use of companions until I've looked into it.

In the meantime, I've reinstated the previous version of SexAssault (if it worked better for companions before).

Apologies I was a bit lazy not to provide the logs. Considering this is an early stage for your mod the companions script doesn't need to be on priority. But while I used your earlier version the companion was female "veronica"/"cass". It worked right for em. And as mentioned in the earlier post it was odd to see companions always getting dropped on floor. As I never experienced a stalker attempt on the player character and was testing it. Still didn't trigger a stalker attempt on player character but with companion it works. But in the above video maybe the character is male / ghoul and I forgot to disable companion. It was working before I updated. Maybe it was my fault I overridden my may 23 with your update first. Then I went back deleted the mod and reinstalled the june update. Thereafter it worked fine. The assault on companion. By the way why isn't no stalker assaulting the player character, is it cos of some high S.P.E.C.I.A.L skill.

As I am able to trigger:

1. Sleep stalking

2. Attack struggle

But not stalker attacks in the middle of the journey.

P.S Thank you again for consistent updates and continuous integration 

The CTRL + G+ O

The added struggle meter during sleep really adds up immersion

Edited by tattooleak

I forgot to mention that to install the June version, you have to uninstall the May version and then install the June version (mainly because of the new UIs, the latest SexAssault needs these UIs to work properly).

I'm glad to hear that stalking of companions works, because to be honest I wasn't expecting it to.

2 hours ago, tattooleak said:

By the way why isn't no stalker assaulting the player character, is it cos of some high S.P.E.C.I.A.L skill.

It's hard to say... there must be one or more reasons, because I've really made sure that it works on the player and that the formulas are consistent.

But the companions aren't necessarily managed in the same way as the player, so maybe the NPCs prefer them to you?

For your problem that no NPCs are harassing you, I'll try the following test:
- Get rid of all companions
- Set Karma check to OFF
- Set faction check to OFF
- Set power armor check to OFF
- Set Exterior only to OFF

Go somewhere where there are a lot of NPC (like NCRCF)
- Wait 24 hours (set sleep/wait stalkers to 0% first, as you just want to test the stalkers)

- Wait until night begins (21 pm)

if a npc fails to become a stalker, there may be a cooldown before it is tested again. (That's why waiting can be a good idea to reset cooldowns)
An NPC is more likely to become a stalker at night than during the day (90% at night, and 25% during the day).

Chances are determined by a final variable 'iLastChances' (after passing a whole series of checks: gay/straight/lesbian/animal/insect/karma/powerArmor etc option).

A number is drawn between 0 and 99 and compared with ifinalchance

iFinalChance = SexAssault.fRandomRape * fChanceMultiplier * sexAppeal

SexAssault.fRandomRape is stalker rate value (MCM menu)

fChanceMultiplier is mainly the multiplier faction rate (but also the content of other multipliers that I have to reduce because it makes no sense if there are hidden multipliers that are too high).

sexAppeal is another multiplier wich can reduce or increase the iFinal chance

0.0276 <= SexAppeal <= 3.63

0.0276 if you're very ugly and your assaillant very beautiful, weak Random score and wearing high armor)

3.63 if you're very beautiful and you're assaillant very ugly, high random score and wear underwear/nude

1.0175 if you and your attacker have the same charisma and you get the middle at all random chances

There's too much to say here to go into detail, just know that the fChanceMultiplier can sometimes become too high and distort the values entered by the player.

This is not a problem for faction multipliers (as they are known and controlled by the player, e.g. 20% rate * 4.9 = 98%).
3.63 is not a problem for sexAppeal either, as 3.63 is a maximum under optimal conditions. A player with a charisma of 10 will usually have a sexAppeal multiplier of around 2.

What you can be sure of is that stalkers are really designed to stalk you. If it doesn't work, there's a reason. ?

By taking a quick look at the logs (console or struggleLOG.txt) you may also be able to understand why it's not working. I've made sure that there are lots of messages (although I've taken care to avoid spam) so people can track of what's going on and possibly understand why it's not working (karma problem? faction problem? etc.)

Edited by Machiavelique
12 hours ago, Machiavelique said:

I forgot to mention that to install the June version, you have to uninstall the May version and then install the June version (mainly because of the new UIs, the latest SexAssault needs these UIs to work properly).

I'm glad to hear that stalking of companions works, because to be honest I wasn't expecting it to.

It's hard to say... there must be one or more reasons, because I've really made sure that it works on the player and that the formulas are consistent.

But the companions aren't necessarily managed in the same way as the player, so maybe the NPCs prefer them to you?

For your problem that no NPCs are harassing you, I'll try the following test:
- Get rid of all companions
- Set Karma check to OFF
- Set faction check to OFF
- Set power armor check to OFF
- Set Exterior only to OFF

Go somewhere where there are a lot of NPC (like NCRCF)
- Wait 24 hours (set sleep/wait stalkers to 0% first, as you just want to test the stalkers)

- Wait until night begins (21 pm)

if a npc fails to become a stalker, there may be a cooldown before it is tested again. (That's why waiting can be a good idea to reset cooldowns)
An NPC is more likely to become a stalker at night than during the day (90% at night, and 25% during the day).

Chances are determined by a final variable 'iLastChances' (after passing a whole series of checks: gay/straight/lesbian/animal/insect/karma/powerArmor etc option).

A number is drawn between 0 and 99 and compared with ifinalchance

iFinalChance = SexAssault.fRandomRape * fChanceMultiplier * sexAppeal

SexAssault.fRandomRape is stalker rate value (MCM menu)

fChanceMultiplier is mainly the multiplier faction rate (but also the content of other multipliers that I have to reduce because it makes no sense if there are hidden multipliers that are too high).

sexAppeal is another multiplier wich can reduce or increase the iFinal chance

0.0276 <= SexAppeal <= 3.63

0.0276 if you're very ugly and your assaillant very beautiful, weak Random score and wearing high armor)

3.63 if you're very beautiful and you're assaillant very ugly, high random score and wear underwear/nude

1.0175 if you and your attacker have the same charisma and you get the middle at all random chances

There's too much to say here to go into detail, just know that the fChanceMultiplier can sometimes become too high and distort the values entered by the player.

This is not a problem for faction multipliers (as they are known and controlled by the player, e.g. 20% rate * 4.9 = 98%).
3.63 is not a problem for sexAppeal either, as 3.63 is a maximum under optimal conditions. A player with a charisma of 10 will usually have a sexAppeal multiplier of around 2.

What you can be sure of is that stalkers are really designed to stalk you. If it doesn't work, there's a reason. ?

By taking a quick look at the logs (console or struggleLOG.txt) you may also be able to understand why it's not working. I've made sure that there are lots of messages (although I've taken care to avoid spam) so people can track of what's going on and possibly understand why it's not working (karma problem? faction problem? etc.)

Definitely I would give it a try, might be something at my end will also make sure to enable log and check it. The unethical deeds mostly takes some console  space as it randomly adds some logs to the console. I hope it's not conflicting with yours. Lemme have a detailed look at it. Really appreciate that you are sharing the working arounds behind it makes it much more easier to interpret the results.

On 6/22/2023 at 1:52 AM, Machiavelique said:

In fact, all messages appearing in the console will be captured. If NPCs still don't stalk the player despite all the things to test above, don't hesitate to send me your logs, even by mp.

It's working great actually I had kept the settings to keep it immersive but that doesn't trigger the event much so reconfigured it and it works. I thought the stalking might have been interrupted by sexout hookups call, as I also have that installed. But no your mod works as perfectly as it can, except for one case i.e lonesome dlc. This would work will also work perfectly in sync with hookups I believe and would be a perfect match. Hope you can contact the author for hookups and can try to integrate this into it as well.

• 4 weeks later...

My character got to level 17 and just then i realized both creatures and npc's stopped engaging in combat sex, if i rest or wait the mod does work but combat is the thing not working, any ideas why? also, if i load an old save with the same character at level 13 everything works normally

Normally, your level has no impact on triggering combat sexors or stalkers.
It's possible that this behaviour is a bug in the SexAssault variables or that it's simply normal (different configuration of SexAssault options between your lvl 13 and lvl 17 save?).

If it is a bug, I've no idea at the moment why it happened. Do stalkers work ?

If the SexAssault options have not changed, proceed as follows:
- Make sure you've enabled SexAssault logs
- Attack enemy(s) (or have them attack you)
- Kill them and repeat the process 2 or 3 times with other enemy(s)
- Quit the game and send me your struggleLog.txt (don't restart the game before sending this file or the logs will be overwritten)

Don't run any sex scenes during the above procedure or I might lose information in the log file (a bug that seems to be caused by SexoutNG if the SexoutNG logs are enabled but I've never managed to get my hands on it).

Edited by Machiavelique

For the moment, no. SexoutStruggle is a framework, so it's not SexoutStruggle that should use Unethicals Deeds, but Unethicals Deeds that should use SexoutStruggle.

I don't know if the author of Unethical Deeds is still active or if someone is doing maintenance on his mod to ask for SexoutStruggle to be integrated.
If not, someone will have to create a plugin to add this functionality. I don't want to spread myself too thin by creating this plugin myself, especially as I'm planning to add the ability to capture/sequester NPCs in SexAssault in the future (but not just yet).

StruggleLog2.txtStruggleLog.txt I forgot to mention I'm using TTW, I'll assume it's not a problem since everything was working perfectly before a certain level, also, I had issues getting the logs, sometimes they appear completely empty, even though I did as you asked and didn't restarted the game. I tried waiting and sleeping in Megaton's common house but nothing happens, no stalkers, no struggle, I went back to the old save and both configurations are pretty much default, with the exception of the "Others" in "Factions" is up to 2.5

19 hours ago, Mikezero182 said:

StruggleLog2.txtStruggleLog.txt I forgot to mention I'm using TTW, I'll assume it's not a problem since everything was working perfectly before a certain level, also, I had issues getting the logs, sometimes they appear completely empty, even though I did as you asked and didn't restarted the game. I tried waiting and sleeping in Megaton's common house but nothing happens, no stalkers, no struggle, I went back to the old save and both configurations are pretty much default, with the exception of the "Others" in "Factions" is up to 2.5

Something crash in SACombatStartEventHandler script.

The event starts as you get "Combat event starts, target: Alice (00000014), Starter: Yao Guai (060994B6)".
But for some unknown reason it crashes afterwards, in the logs you should then have information about whether the NPC has been added to the waiting buffer to be tested as combat sexor, but there is no message. If the script didn't crash you should get :

"Yao Guai has not been added, cooldown is still active, nextcheck available in XX h"
OR
"Yao Guai has not been added, already has SACombatSpell"
OR
"Yao Guai has not been added cause already in buffer"
OR
"Yao Guai was not in the buffer and was successfully added"

Looking at the script, I can see that I've made an oversight for SACombatSpell case and cooldown case. (I'll fix it in next version)

So if the NPC already has the SACombatSpell that would explain why the debug message cannot be displayed. However, if the NPC already had the SACombatSpell you would have additional log messages and the number of current rapist would not be set to -1. And for the Cooldown case, assuming they ALL already had a cooldown (which I doubt), waiting more than 48 hours should have reset it..

I don't have FO3 and so I don't have TTW either, so I'd need to have this bug at home to work out what might have gone wrong.

You can reset the SexAssault variables to see what happens:
- Disable the SexAssault mod
- Load your game
- Save your game in a new location
- Leave the game
- Enable the SexAssault mod
- Load the game you've just saved
- Test

Edited by Machiavelique
On 7/23/2023 at 6:52 PM, Machiavelique said:

For the moment, no. SexoutStruggle is a framework, so it's not SexoutStruggle that should use Unethicals Deeds, but Unethicals Deeds that should use SexoutStruggle.

I don't know if the author of Unethical Deeds is still active or if someone is doing maintenance on his mod to ask for SexoutStruggle to be integrated.
If not, someone will have to create a plugin to add this functionality. I don't want to spread myself too thin by creating this plugin myself, especially as I'm planning to add the ability to capture/sequester NPCs in SexAssault in the future (but not just yet).

Hey I'm no programmer, but if you have any grunt work you need doing, I would happily help out, just let me know ^_^

I'm not a professional programmer either

I'd especially need help with programming to improve the SexAssault mod more quickly (I can easily manage update in SexoutStuggle as I made this mod, but it's more difficult for SexAssault). I can't invest as much time as I did at the start. I don't really know what can be done to help me publish new updates more quickly.

When I edit/add content, I spend a lot of time testing/correcting/testing again. So perhaps you could help me with the test part? I'm releasing a beta version (which could potentially be completely buggy) and would you give me some feedback?

The next update will require an update to Struggle and SexAssault because I want to start managing companions in the struggle but I need to improve the StruggleFctAddActors function first.
So I'll have to test the behaviour of companions during a struggle, and there'll be lots of things I'll have to try and manage: companions can be raped (by combat sexors or stalkers) if they're not helping the player in the struggle, but if they are being raped they won't be able to come to the player's aid. If the struggle is lost, companions can be raped or knocked out depending on the number of rapists and whether rapist are attracted to each companion (choosing the one, including Player with the highest attraction). Stalkers will have their own choice of victim (player or companions and maybe one day NPC), but if they become combat sexors, they'll either keep their target or run an attraction test on nearby hostile targets (the choice depends mainly on complexity).

Regarding Unethical Deeds, I've made sure that SexoutStruggle can be easily implemented by any mod due to a very small number of functions. But it also depends on how the mod is built, and I haven't yet looked at how Unethical Deeds was made.

Making Unethical Deeds use SexoutStruggle should not be too complicated, but I couldn't go as far as I plan to do with SexAssault. If there are interesting features in Unethical Deeds, it would be better to integrate them into SexAssault, as it would be easier than duplicating work in both mods.

On the programming side, alongside what I'm trying to do to take compagons into account, someone might be looking into :
- Why SexAssault doesn't work in Lonesome Road DLC
- Make SexAssault compatible with Hookups (the 2 mods are trying to get the upper hand on each other, so we need to arbitrate: when an NPC is used by Hookups, SexAssault must not interact with that NPC (except in the case of an attack). The opposite must also be true for SexAssault-hookups.
- Make it possible for the player and/or companions who have been raped to be kidnapped and held captive.

Edited by Machiavelique
19 hours ago, Machiavelique said:

I'm not a professional programmer either

I'd especially need help with programming to improve the SexAssault mod more quickly (I can easily manage update in SexoutStuggle as I made this mod, but it's more difficult for SexAssault). I can't invest as much time as I did at the start. I don't really know what can be done to help me publish new updates more quickly.

When I edit/add content, I spend a lot of time testing/correcting/testing again. So perhaps you could help me with the test part? I'm releasing a beta version (which could potentially be completely buggy) and would you give me some feedback?

The next update will require an update to Struggle and SexAssault because I want to start managing companions in the struggle but I need to improve the StruggleFctAddActors function first.
So I'll have to test the behaviour of companions during a struggle, and there'll be lots of things I'll have to try and manage: companions can be raped (by combat sexors or stalkers) if they're not helping the player in the struggle, but if they are being raped they won't be able to come to the player's aid. If the struggle is lost, companions can be raped or knocked out depending on the number of rapists and whether rapist are attracted to each companion (choosing the one, including Player with the highest attraction). Stalkers will have their own choice of victim (player or companions and maybe one day NPC), but if they become combat sexors, they'll either keep their target or run an attraction test on nearby hostile targets (the choice depends mainly on complexity).

Regarding Unethical Deeds, I've made sure that SexoutStruggle can be easily implemented by any mod due to a very small number of functions. But it also depends on how the mod is built, and I haven't yet looked at how Unethical Deeds was made.

Making Unethical Deeds use SexoutStruggle should not be too complicated, but I couldn't go as far as I plan to do with SexAssault. If there are interesting features in Unethical Deeds, it would be better to integrate them into SexAssault, as it would be easier than duplicating work in both mods.

On the programming side, alongside what I'm trying to do to take compagons into account, someone might be looking into :
- Why SexAssault doesn't work in Lonesome Road DLC
- Make SexAssault compatible with Hookups (the 2 mods are trying to get the upper hand on each other, so we need to arbitrate: when an NPC is used by Hookups, SexAssault must not interact with that NPC (except in the case of an attack). The opposite must also be true for SexAssault-hookups.
- Make it possible for the player and/or companions who have been raped to be kidnapped and held captive.

Message me on Discord when you get some free time and maybe we can voice call, I will be happy to help, in any way I can, even if it's just small things. :) MotokoHutt#3934

Edited by MotokoKHammond

For those who, like Mikezero182, use TTW there is a bug that occurs after a while and prevents NPC's from harassing you.

Below is the latest WIP for SexAssault, which contains a fix for this bug, which shouldn't harm games that don't use TTW, apart from just forcing the reset of cooldowns for Nx variables (which isn't dramatic...).

However, I haven't tested these files in depth, and would only recommend them to those who use TTW and who will end up seeing their stalkers and combat sexors inactive.

/!\ The version of SexAssault below must be used with the version of SexoutStruggle below.
/!\ The version of SexoutStruggle below must not be used with previous SexAssault publications (june 17 2023). The reason for this is that the StruggleFctAddActor function has evolved and will not be compatible with latest SexAssault version.

Thanks to Mikezero182 for reporting this bug and doing the tests for me (as I don't have Fo3 and therefore no TTW either).

SexoutStruggle

Spoiler

SexoutStruggle version is stored in variables for external access
StruggleFctAddActor can now accept player's helpers as well as player's agressors
StruggleFctOnStruggleAndDelay takes the player's assistants into account in the progress bar formula.
StruggleFctOnPureStruggle takes the player's assistants into account in the progress bar formula.

SexAssault

Spoiler

Corrects the SexAppeal function, which now correctly takes into account the different levels of concealment of the player's beauty:
- Body measurements (determined by light/medium/heavy armor)
- Hair completely visible (ex: boomer welding helmet)
- Half-hidden hair (e.g. most hats)
- Face completely visible (e.g. hats)
- Face partially hidden (e.g. glasses)
- Face hidden (e.g. field hockey mask)
- Head completely hidden (e.g. T-51b helmet)
The different levels can be combined, for example:
The slave hat completely hides your hair, and you can add glasses to further conceal your beauty.

In different scripts

Fixes the issue with GetGameDaysPassed that was malfunctioning with TTW

SexAssaultRequirementsCheckScript

Now check that the struggle version is compatible with the current SexAssault version.

SACombatStartEventHandler
Fixed a bug that made it impossible to display the cooldown left in logs

SexAssaultRapistPlayer
You can now attempt to rape an NPC only if that NPC cannot see you, rather than all NPCs being unable to see you.

SexAssaultSleepWaitQuestScript
shorten the scriptProcessing delay when the player is sleeping or waiting, as there are sometimes missed checks that need to be performed every hour in game sleep

SexoutStruggle.esm SexoutSexAssault.esp

• 2 months later...

@MotokoKHammond

I started by fixing a few bugs (notably the crashes that occur when the victim is robbed and doesn't have enough items on him/her), then I added the possibility for NPCs to stalk other NPCs (with the addition of an option to filter the sexes between aggressor NPCs and assaulted NPCs. This worked fairly quickly and without too much difficulty, but I eventually stalled on the next point: having NPCs who can help victims who are assaulted.

There are a lot of constraints to take into account and I haven't yet managed to come up with a code that doesn't consume too many resources and remains relatively simple.

So I can't manage to make a script that meets all my requirements. When I try, the script quickly becomes a real headache. I've also thought about recoding SexAssault so that I can add content more easily in the future, but here again I haven't found any satisfactory solutions.

So I've put the development of sexAssault on hold, hoping to have a recode idea after a break, otherwise I'll have to revise my requirements, and limit the victim's helpers to the player's companions only (whereas I'd like all characters, including the player, to have NPCs to help them when they're assaulted).

I'm not giving up on the project to improve SexAssault (which I'm still thinking of officially taking over under the name of SexAssaultV2 in a new thread in order to keep what Struggle does separate from SexAssault), but it won't be for a while yet.

For the moment, I've resumed development of my mods for Kenshi, which I'd put on hold for the same reasons as SexAssault (i.e. difficulties encountered/objectives). I have no idea when I'll start developing SexAssault again, but I know I will.

On 10/19/2023 at 10:53 PM, Machiavelique said:

@MotokoKHammond

I started by fixing a few bugs (notably the crashes that occur when the victim is robbed and doesn't have enough items on him/her), then I added the possibility for NPCs to stalk other NPCs (with the addition of an option to filter the sexes between aggressor NPCs and assaulted NPCs. This worked fairly quickly and without too much difficulty, but I eventually stalled on the next point: having NPCs who can help victims who are assaulted.

There are a lot of constraints to take into account and I haven't yet managed to come up with a code that doesn't consume too many resources and remains relatively simple.

So I can't manage to make a script that meets all my requirements. When I try, the script quickly becomes a real headache. I've also thought about recoding SexAssault so that I can add content more easily in the future, but here again I haven't found any satisfactory solutions.

So I've put the development of sexAssault on hold, hoping to have a recode idea after a break, otherwise I'll have to revise my requirements, and limit the victim's helpers to the player's companions only (whereas I'd like all characters, including the player, to have NPCs to help them when they're assaulted).

I'm not giving up on the project to improve SexAssault (which I'm still thinking of officially taking over under the name of SexAssaultV2 in a new thread in order to keep what Struggle does separate from SexAssault), but it won't be for a while yet.

For the moment, I've resumed development of my mods for Kenshi, which I'd put on hold for the same reasons as SexAssault (i.e. difficulties encountered/objectives). I have no idea when I'll start developing SexAssault again, but I know I will.

Thanks for the update hun. That's a real sticky situation, wish I could help there but I have mp idea how to use the GECK scripting language. I know Python and my daughter knows C- but I don't think there going to be much use here lol. Ether way take your time no rush, glad you are back in the swing of Kenshi mods though, great game ^_^

@Mach05

No, for the moment the victim is only the player, but in the future it could concern both the player and the companions.

NPCs will only be able to rape other NPCs (stalking or during combat) in the next version, at least if I can manage it.

But NPCs stalking other NPCs will require a lot of resources and that will cause lag.

Edited by Machiavelique
On 10/27/2023 at 3:21 PM, Machiavelique said:

@Mach05

No, for the moment the victim is only the player, but in the future it could concern both the player and the companions.

NPCs will only be able to rape other NPCs (stalking or during combat) in the next version, at least if I can manage it.

But NPCs stalking other NPCs will require a lot of resources and that will cause lag.

Ahh gotcha. I hope it works out, this mod has been fantastic so far.

And I’d be cool if NV had an autonomy option like F4 and Oblivion mods.

Only NV autonomy mod seems to be Sexout LoversBed, but I never got it to work reliably for some reason.