sims 4 nipple texture issues

Just now, fabio760 said:

Ściągnąłem zepsute mody i moi simowie dostali, że nie ma skóry sutka proszę o pomoc!

Zrzut ekranu 2023-05-06 003028.png

Just now, fabio760 said:

Ściągnąłem zepsute mody i moi simowie dostali, że nie ma skóry sutka proszę o pomoc!

Zrzut ekranu 2023-05-06 003028.png

if someone recognise the mods please let me know

9 hours ago, fabio760 said:

i download a broken mods and my sims got that no skin nipple please help!

Nobody will tell you what mod caused it, cause there is too many possibilities with broken mods out there.

If you still have those mods do 50/50 method: https://simscommunity.info/2022/09/08/sos-how-to-50-50-your-the-sims-4-mods-folder/#:~:text=The 50%2F50 Method Instructions&text=Divide your mods folder in,of the To Test folder.

If you removed ALL mods then take out saves and tray out of Sims 4 folder, put it in folder like on your desktop or somewhere, then repair your game. Open game to check if it works and add your saves and tray back.

Then SLOWLY add mods, install them ALWAYS like mod author says to do.

Good advice: make TEST CAS , TEST Build&Buy , TEST MODS folders in your main mods folder, add new stuff there first, test in game if they work or not and only if they are good move them to designated folders. This way you'll find broken stuff faster and easier.

hi,

As mentionned by mcromance, too many possibility to even be able to guess..

One thing, in case it helps, we can see there is the normal or modded model appearing, it could give you a clue to know if its the normals or mesh that gives the nipples. Turn your character around and if you see the nipple coming out, it's the mesh.

It may seem like a waste of time, but it could help to find out if it was a mod that only add textures, or is it a modded body mesh.

Good luck.