CAN someone make fully clothed sex animations please?

So I was thinking there has to be a way to make a universal mesh for bottom clothing that compliments erections. No I don't mean bulges, I mean crotch tents. Has anyone tried working on this?

To expand on this idea, we can use the mentioned mesh to create new animations that include necking, rubbing, and dry humping complete with climax stages. Yes I mean visible climax through the pants!!!!!!

Why hasn't turbodriver made a way to have visible cumstains on clothing from encounters yet? Furniture would be nice too. 

Also update the cum mechanics from climaxing. I want to see more stages of cum to the point that is CAKED on, and I mean dribbling out the pussy, mouth, and anus. And after getting pumped full, they should get a moodlet like " So Bloated" or "Cumdumpster" and they should have a chance to fart out cum from the butt or pussy from doing strenous activities. And they should leave a cum puddle from where they were standing when it happened. 

If they swallow too much cum they should get a moodlet that makes them randomly barf cum out of their mouth, but the instead of that green crap, it should be white! 

Please somebawdy!!!!

14 hours ago, parzysty said:

Khlas has one animation where one person sucks on a penis of another through underwear.

Thank you parzysty, but I need MOAR! There should be a whole library of animations covering this topic.

Nothing is more intimate and hot than fully clothed hot and steamy action and nutting in your own pants!!!

Couple things:

On 5/5/2023 at 4:53 AM, provcocateurlol said:

Why hasn't turbodriver made a way to have visible cumstains on clothing from encounters yet? Furniture would be nice too. 

Have you asked him? He's generally responsive and amicable. The same on the mesh idea. Him or Khlas would be useful to ask.

On 5/5/2023 at 5:00 AM, provcocateurlol said:

Also update the cum mechanics from climaxing. I want to see more stages of cum to the point that is CAKED on, and I mean dribbling out the pussy, mouth, and anus. And after getting pumped full, they should get a moodlet like " So Bloated" or "Cumdumpster" and they should have a chance to fart out cum from the butt or pussy from doing strenous activities. And they should leave a cum puddle from where they were standing when it happened. 

If they swallow too much cum they should get a moodlet that makes them randomly barf cum out of their mouth, but the instead of that green crap, it should be white! 

Please somebawdy!!!!

...Dear lord. 

You can take this with a grain of salt since I have very little knowledge of modding, but I'm willing to bet that the biggest problem with your ideas is you're asking for a lot. You need the clothing mesh to be created, which I'll wager is not possible to apply universally to every single bottom mesh in the game and that it would stretch out for erections. Instead, it would probably have to work similarly to an Undressable and just be something your Sim can switch to on pants that have been created specifically for it. You'll need someone to create that mesh and I assume you might want some variety for it.

You need animators to create over-the-clothes content. GreyNaya and E404P would probably be the best choices, in my opinion. You'll need a mechanic developed either by Spent or perhaps Turbodriver to allow the possibility of cumming in your clothes (and I imagine you want a stain present to showcase it). 

The floor is definitely possible, but I've never seen furniture be stained by anything, so you'll most likely need someone to develop that too. The only thing I can think of is having it work similarly to the rips that show up on it whenever cats or Werewolves scratch furniture.

Caked on cum presets are already available via Cumshine. It includes moodlets, though nothing like you're describing. It features cum in the hair, and even the eyes reddening from too much cum being applied to the face. If you're looking for more moodlet content, Spent is definitely the one to ask, I'd say. However, cum "dribbling" out is, once again, unlikely. That sounds like it requires an animation, which you'd probably only see in a WW animation. 

Chances to fart or squirt out cum from activities sound like something up Nisa's alley or perhaps Spent once again, so see if they're up for it. Puddles are also possible as well as the puking. There's already a puke recolor available here somewhere. I don't know if it has white/clear puke, though. 

I don't think half of this is impossible (the other half already being available in some form), but it'll require quite a bit of coordination. If you really want this stuff, it wouldn't hurt to politely ask Turbo, some animators, Spent, perhaps Nisa, creators for Undressables, etc. But I really wouldn't get your hopes up that everything you want will come to fruition anytime soon. Turbo alone is already working on a bunch of different things, but who knows, he might have more ideas for cum application. 

Hope this helps. You freak, lol. 

Edited by SilentAegis
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2023 at 5:04 AM, SilentAegis said:

Couple things:

Have you asked him? He's generally responsive and amicable. The same on the mesh idea. Him or Khlas would be useful to ask.

...Dear lord. 

You can take this with a grain of salt since I have very little knowledge of modding, but I'm willing to bet that the biggest problem with your ideas is you're asking for a lot. You need the clothing mesh to be created, which I'll wager is not possible to apply universally to every single bottom mesh in the game and that it would stretch out for erections. Instead, it would probably have to work similarly to an Undressable and just be something your Sim can switch to on pants that have been created specifically for it. You'll need someone to create that mesh and I assume you might want some variety for it.

You need animators to create over-the-clothes content. GreyNaya and E404P would probably be the best choices, in my opinion. You'll need a mechanic developed either by Spent or perhaps Turbodriver to allow the possibility of cumming in your clothes (and I imagine you want a stain present to showcase it). 

The floor is definitely possible, but I've never seen furniture be stained by anything, so you'll most likely need someone to develop that too. The only thing I can think of is having it work similarly to the rips that show up on it whenever cats or Werewolves scratch furniture.

Caked on cum presets are already available via Cumshine. It includes moodlets, though nothing like you're describing. It features cum in the hair, and even the eyes reddening from too much cum being applied to the face. If you're looking for more moodlet content, Spent is definitely the one to ask, I'd say. However, cum "dribbling" out is, once again, unlikely. That sounds like it requires an animation, which you'd probably only see in a WW animation. 

Chances to fart or squirt out cum from activities sound like something up Nisa's alley or perhaps Spent once again, so see if they're up for it. Puddles are also possible as well as the puking. There's already a puke recolor available here somewhere. I don't know if it has white/clear puke, though. 

I don't think half of this is impossible (the other half already being available in some form), but it'll require quite a bit of coordination. If you really want this stuff, it wouldn't hurt to politely ask Turbo, some animators, Spent, perhaps Nisa, creators for Undressables, etc. But I really wouldn't get your hopes up that everything you want will come to fruition anytime soon. Turbo alone is already working on a bunch of different things, but who knows, he might have more ideas for cum application. 

Hope this helps. You freak, lol. 

Lol, thanks bro!!

• 3 months later...