[OBSOLETE] I'll figure out how to remove later

There is a keyword you could just add to people you want to be transgender. Adding the keyword SexLabTreatMale to an an actor will make sexlab see them as male in all things except voice selection. Making females with the keyword use male masturbation animation if they have the keyword, while not affecting other female npcs.

There is a keyword you could just add to people you want to be transgender. Adding the keyword SexLabTreatMale to an an actor will make sexlab see them as male in all things except voice selection. Making females with the keyword use male masturbation animation if they have the keyword, while not affecting other female npcs.

Ah, neat. Thanks for the information, God of Lover's Lab.

This is something I'll definitely work on in the future.

Added to SexLab Index under Animation Addons and Repositories

Just a little tidbit of my own.

Could you implement a way of adding this keyword or adding a faction that would allow you to assign them in the middle of a game, say through console? Or is there already a feature to assign SexLabTreatMale in game?

As many people are afraid of using creation kit.

Added to SexLab Index under Animation Addons and Repositories

Just a little tidbit of my own.

Could you implement a way of adding this keyword or adding a faction that would allow you to assign them in the middle of a game, say through console? Or is there already a feature to assign SexLabTreatMale in game?

As many people are afraid of using creation kit.

There is no way to add keywords from console that I know of, you can add people to factions from console though. Which isn't a bad idea, maybe I'll change it in 1.20, to be faction based instead of keyword based.

Will you improve these animations? As far as i know nobody wants to improve these and i don't know why.

I'll try eventually. I don't know much about about it. I have Havok Tools and all that jazz, but I'm not experienced in it.

Figuring out this penis model (specifically the parts connected to base body) is consuming most of my time right now.

There's thousands of people using these animations, but only a small handful have made the sex animations.

Ultimately, time is a limiting factor so more modders are needed for less time to go between additions.

I still can't believe how amazing SoS is. Vectorplexus and Smurf are gods among men.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok quick question here I deactivated this mod using NMM but the male animation still plays when I masturbate with my female character any way to fix that?

You have to go back and put the original animations in. Hopefully you saved them in a separate folder :) Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Will you improve these animations? As far as i know nobody wants to improve these and i don't know why.

I'll try eventually. I don't know much about about it. I have Havok Tools and all that jazz, but I'm not experienced in it.

Figuring out this penis model (specifically the parts connected to base body) is consuming most of my time right now.

There's thousands of people using these animations, but only a small handful have made the sex animations.

Ultimately, time is a limiting factor so more modders are needed for less time to go between additions.

I still can't believe how amazing SoS is. Vectorplexus and Smurf are gods among men.

As far as the animations go, Zaz clued me into harvesting a few from ZAP6.  If you dig into the archive, there is a small assortment of male masturbation animations that are superior to the SexLab's defaults:

ZaZAPCHorMA1.HKX (standing stroke slow)

ZaZAPCHorMA2.HKX (standing stroke fast)

ZaZAPCHorMB1.HKX (standing stroke slow, hunched over)

ZaZAPCHorMB2.HKX (standing stroke fast, hunched over)

ZaZAPCHorMC1.HKX (standing stroke slow, leaning on knee)

ZaZAPCHorMC2.HKX (standing stroke fast, leaning on knee)

ZaZAPCHorMD1.HKX (squatting stroke slow)

ZaZAPCHorMD2.HKX (squatting stroke fast)

ZaZAPCHorME1.HKX (kneeling stroke slow)

ZaZAPCHorME2.HKX (kneeling stroke fast)

You can pick any combination of these and rename them to replace SexLab's defaults.  (Running FNIS, rebuilding my Bashed Patch, and using SL's MCM to reset the animation registry seems to help make this work smoothly.)  There are also these:

ZaZAPCHorMOff01.HKX (schlong in hand, body static)

ZaZAPCHorMOff01.HKX (slow stroking, body static)

ZaZAPCHorMOff01.HKX (fast stroking, body static)

The last three are offset, you can use when walking or running, they may behave odd but work depending on the actors walk and run animation .

(They act in similar fashion Armbinder and yoke animations)

Walking down the street with ma d*** in my hand etc etc

I'm out and not logged in from my home PC will be back next week or so

Using what I've learned from messing around with file replacement, I've attached an archive of masturbation anims culled from ZAP6.  This contains only hkx files to overwrite the default AP, Arrok, and Bleagh solo anims in SexLab.

Integration with player masturbation is the tricky part.  The AP and Bleagh anims don't trigger an erection from SOS.  It seems editing the schlong position for each stage of the animation in SexLab doesn't register if the anim is supposed to be a female one.  (SL Cumshot did still recognize the PC as transgender, resulting in an awkward flaccid fap).

There are other complications.  For starters, if you toggle off AP and Bleagh in SexLab to force use of the Arrok replacer, triggering Defeat's masturbation function will result in CTD, because it apparently won't allow a female character (natural or futa) to run a male anim at all.

SL Aroused's masturbation function has no such issue, allowing a futa character to run the Arrok replacer as intended.  The only drawback is that you might have to disable NPC masturbation in SLA entirely, because even non-schlonged female NPCs will fap.

You can leave all three anims toggled on, sometimes resulting in a futa-PC jilling herself through her schlong.  SLA will prefer to run a female solo anim if one is available.  Likewise, Lover's Comfort's wake-up masturbation will always pick a female solo anim for a futa-PC.  If that's okay with you, just delete the AP and Bleagh replacers from the archive.

Btw, this is compatible with Phygnos's mod in its current iteration.  The only difference is that you'll get the 6-stage AP replacer, rather than the 4-stage Arrok replacer.  So it all depends on how long you want to watch your futa-PC fap.

Transgender Masturbation Animations.rar