3 hours ago, darksong said:

Just a touch too big for my tastes.

Well, it's a big ass Hammer.

3 hours ago, darksong said:

I would really like to see a whole series of weapons based on this concept

A 1h mace would make some sense, however you'd need to strap a very sharp person to a pole to get a waraxe.

1 hour ago, Garfieldcat said:

Any chance it could be backported for LE)?

The mesh can be ported using one of the optmization tools ( i think it was cathedral?)

The .esp can be unflagged esl in SSEedit and resaved by LE CK, however there's not much in there so it might be less work to just create a new esp in LE CK.

However due to lack of interest i'm not going to backport it.

If anyone wants to port it feel free to do so.

On 5/5/2023 at 5:33 PM, Vader666 said:

Well, it's a big ass Hammer.

A 1h mace would make some sense, however you'd need to strap a very sharp person to a pole to get a waraxe.

? This gave me a good giggle haha.

In all seriousness tho, you could maybe make a war-axe where the lady is resting her arms on the top of the handle bent over, and the "axe" part could be her butt stuck out with her legs stood close together.

Wouldn't make much of a blade of course, but I think we left immersion far behind when we started strapping ladies to poles and butt-slamming the pious citizens of skyrim in the face with them lmao ?

Very creative idea in any case, nice one ;)

4 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Let me introduce you to the medieval bollock dagger.

Reveal hidden contents

DM1165_1_L.jpg

Haha, well... it may be small but it's what you do with it that counts I guess lol. ;)

I don't know ?

I love this community lmao

Seriously tho, is that real or is it a billyro mod? I can never tell with that one.?

1 minute ago, Alessia Wellington said:

It's real. They made their first appearance in the 16th century. 

Well dayum... you learn something new everyday.

Now I'm trying to imagine who would've used them lol.

Then again, I'm guessing that it was more an unfortunate design choice than an intentional thing no?

I just get this visual of a noble running down the road after some thieves shouting "taste my bollocks nave!" while brandishing one of those bad boys lmao.

Would scare even the most hardened criminals.

...Alright I need to stop... ?

Interesting idea.  You could make a series of this.  Maybe even add lore details about ancient Goddesses who were overthrown and turned into statues or something.

Great Sword of the Goddess - her arms as the cross guard, bound by chains while her lithe body becomes the hilt and is yours to grab and grope....maybe to balance it out, you have twin goddesses here with one of them on each side of the sword hilt (their bottoms and backs touching) to even it out.  Either that or have the Goddess's face pointing you in first person view or while placed on your back.

Staff of the Goddess - bound arms holding the magic above while her body is plunged from below with the staff hilt, her legs spread/wrapping around it as a result.  Great first person perspective, I imagine.

Mace of the Goddess - similar to above...maybe four Goddesses on each sharp corner of the mace, chained together as decorative design pieces.

Edited by LR_Cran

What if the hammer were to trigger a Sexlab scene upon impact?  LMFAO.

Sorry..just dying of laughter at the idea.  My throat is hurting..LMFAO

I mean...you're in a crowd of draugr.  You hit one with an hammer. The next thing you know, you're sucking dick, getting it in your ass or pussy...while the rest of the draugr look on with slack jawed awe at what a colossal slut your PC is.  Then your PC gets up, slams the hammer down on the poor draugr...if you didn't kill it, you're getting screwed again to the slackjawed amusement of all the other draugr....LMFAO.

You wouldn't even need Defeat for that kind of kinky shit. XD

Edited by Celedhring