OC:s maid dress

View File

About

Cute maidsy outfit I cooked up recently, enjoy.

gifs Catwalk/dance:

https://imgur.com/a/HzZbDhX

Requires

CBBE 3BA

HDT SMP

Permissions

You MAY use this outfit in mods uploaded to LoversLab (just credit me), as long as they aren't modders resources or packs/compilations

You MAY convert this outfit to other body types and reupload to LoversLab, as well as adapt it to work in frameworks such as DD and reupload to LoversLab.

You MAY NOT upload this mod or parts of it to other sites.

Retexturing is a grey area, PM me and ask - and if you want to use it in your mod and are unsure in about above permissions in general, just PM.

6 hours ago, Talesien said:

Pretty darn nice thank you.
Of course, there is always room for improvement, like compacting the plugin. ^^

If you mean esl:ify, sure I should fix that. Otherwise, if you mean size, textures are already bc7 compressed. I got greedy and went 4k on this one...

3 hours ago, nihminus said:

Looks pretty cute! However, there's a mesh gap in the back of the outfit between the skirt and corset. The sleeves at the wrist & skirt also lack backfaces. Honestly, fix that and it goes from good to great imo.

Good feedback!

Backface issue easy fix. I've attempted a fix for that skirt-corset gap, will see if I can upload later. The tradeoff might be minor skirt clipping at extreme bends in spine0 (low spine).

4 hours ago, OpheliaComplex said:

If you mean esl:ify, sure I should fix that.

ESL'ify is one option, just compacting the records to be esl ready, would already be fine with me. Some authors prefer not to set their plugins to esl to keep them compatible with VR. Of course all VR users would've to do is remove the ESL flag, just like in the other case all non-VR users would have to do is set it.

Btw. is there a deeper reasoning behind all parts being light armor, except the body which is only cloth? Just curious, I set them as needed anyway.

Edited by Talesien

This looks fantastic. As others mentioned, I would also recommend esl-ifying the plugin. Aaaaand I hate to be the one to ask, but, is there any chance for future updates (if there are any planned at all) to include some color variations?

Edit: Woah, okay, that was fast! Wonderful, thanks for the color variations.

Edited by Inquizit0r

wow really great. Can I ask you a big favor? can you create this outfit for me if it doesn't cause you too much trouble? that would be really super nice of you. I can't find anything like that anywhere and unfortunately I have absolutely no idea how to make it myself.

1681840600797.jpg

11 hours ago, OpheliaComplex said:

Good feedback!

Backface issue easy fix. I've attempted a fix for that skirt-corset gap, will see if I can upload later. The tradeoff might be minor skirt clipping at extreme bends in spine0 (low spine).

I'll keep an eye on it if you update it!

9 hours ago, Talesien said:

ESL'ify is one option, just compacting the records to be esl ready, would already be fine with me. Some authors prefer not to set their plugins to esl to keep them compatible with VR. Of course all VR users would've to do is remove the ESL flag, just like in the other case all non-VR users would have to do is set it.

Btw. is there a deeper reasoning behind all parts being light armor, except the body which is only cloth? Just curious, I set them as needed anyway.

Oh I hate the CK so much I quickly click any random armor to replace. Its not uncommon for my skimpy bikinis to weight 45 and be heavy armor. I just hate anything in the CK and spend as little time as possible there. I have no idea what I clicked as a base/template this time lol.

5 hours ago, Reuf84 said:

wow really great. Can I ask you a big favor? can you create this outfit for me if it doesn't cause you too much trouble? that would be really super nice of you. I can't find anything like that anywhere and unfortunately I have absolutely no idea how to make it myself.

1681840600797.jpg

Kinda cute, I have some decora style outfit somewhere. I wont promise anything. If I do a spin on this I'd probably keep the skirt/bra but revamp boots and corset a bit. I'll put it in my pile of inspiration shots.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...