[mod] Steller Legions Lustful Void Portrait Patch

Steller Legions Lustful Void Portrait Patch

# Steller Legions Lustful Void Patch

A patch mod for [Steller Legions](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2939702822) to make it use traits from Lustful Void
Eg All Female / All Male traits
This is so that if you make a species all female/ all male during gameplay the portraits will be updated to reflect this
I also made minor changes to the portraits used, eg the shogun portraits wont use military portraits for civilian pops (only admirals/generals)
Includes the custom empires in the pictures above (might be slight changes in civics etc). Feel free to edit them as you want.

Source Code available at Gitgud - https://gitgud.io/ban10/steller-legions-lustful-void-patch

# Suggested Load Order
This mod should be loaded AFTER Steller Legions

Other Lustful Void Mods
Other Steller Legions Submods (eg this one [Steller Legions - Base Species Patch](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2950670902)
Steller Legions Lustful Void Patch (This Mod!)

# Notes

Need to add the following triggers to portraits
```
    has_trait = trait_lv_all_female
    has_trait = trait_lv_all_male
    has_trait = trait_lv_futanari
```

# Credits
Legion - Steller Legions on Steam
Everyone on the Lustful Void mod

# TODO
Change some species with extra portraits to use the ruler/miltary portraits for specific jobs (miltary portraits for soliders and ruler portraits for politicians/ruler jobs)

# Edited Files
- android_portraits
- atlantean_portraits
- banshee_portraits
- cyberpunk_portraits
- darkelf_portraits
- deathmachine_portraits
- demon_portraits
- dragon_portraits
- egypt_portraits
- highelf_portraits
- holy_portraits
- megacorp_portraits
- mermaid_portraits
- militarium_portraits
- norse_portraits
- oceanid_portraits
- savagedespoiler_portraits
- shogun_portraits
- snake_portraits
- UNE_portraits
- wakanda_portraits
- were_portraits

# Non-Edited Files (And the reason why I didn't edit it)
- crystaloid_portraits (Only Female Portraits)
- diamondgiant_portraits (Only Female Portraits)
- earthgiant_portraits (Only Female Portraits)
- firegiant_portraits (Only Male Portraits)
- icegiant_portraits (Only Female Portraits)
- kitsune_portraits (Only Female Portraits)
- nymph_portraits (Only Female Portraits)
- oceanid_portraits (Only Female Portraits)
- spider_portraits (Special Species, Single Ruler Portrait while all other members are spiders)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/02/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Lustful Void and Steller Legions

Edited by ban10

Thank you very much for patching the Stellar Legion portrait rules to Lustful Void. ?

Your custom empires shown in your mod pictures look interesting. Would you be willing to upload your custom empires?

On 5/7/2023 at 8:35 AM, ahmyll said:

Thank you very much for patching the Stellar Legion portrait rules to Lustful Void. ?

Your custom empires shown in your mod pictures look interesting. Would you be willing to upload your custom empires?

Sure, I've added them in
Note you will need Steller Legions - Base Species Patch
If you don't, you'll have to duplicate the empires and reassign their original portrait. Not really an issue but I know someone will miss this :( 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2023 at 6:46 PM, ban10 said:

Sure, I've added them in
Note you will need Steller Legions - Base Species Patch
If you don't, you'll have to duplicate the empires and reassign their original portrait. Not really an issue but I know someone will miss this :( 

Thank you very much for adding your custom empires. ? There is so much more variety in your empire designs than I could create with my narrow gauge brain for myself. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2023 at 8:26 PM, ElsissSurana said:

What I mean is that because the art is AI generated, it would all come out as one package, clothing and all.  If you wanted a nude patch, you would either have to edit ever picture to remove their clothing, or try to regenerate all of the AI images without clothing. 

But this patch do not add nude option, it just make portrait pack recognize all female, all male and futa traits.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I've added three new empires and done a pass on the existing custom empires (all using stellar legion portraits)
Otherwise, no other changes were needed. I may change the old leader classes to the new ones at some point but it looks like they are backwards compatible (eg admiral/general = commander)