cry, tears, help, mod,

i have downloaded a lot of animations from here and wickedwhims site, now one of them has just done this to one of my sims, shes a new sims just created her i gave her a few custom traits including (sensually tight, loves cum and domineering) but a few of my other sims have these same traits and this hasn't happened to any of them. can anyone offer any help how to remove these marks without removing any mods? i kind of looks like tears her eyes are red and swollen but i seem to remember one mod or animation cant remember where from had some more forceful sexual activities and animations but cant remember which one so if any one knows how to change the setting or how to get rid of these marks it would be appreciated.

The Sims™ 4 01_05_2023 18_58_44.png

Go to Nisa's Wicked Perversions thread. It's caused by her mod, the tears layer sometimes gets stuck for some people.

I don't use WP, so I don't know how to remove it, but it might be mentioned by one of users in the comments under her mod.