Sim's school/activities disappear

Hello all,

So, I've got this weird issue where, after relaunching the game, my child sim's activities act as if they never enrolled, when they have more than one.

I have 4 child sims.

All of them are at a private school (that is a custom school career mod), and not at the vanilla game school.

I'm having the issue with 2 that are in custom afterschool activities (from KiaraSims4Mods).

One has school and an activity, when I launch the game one random of the two disappeared from her school/activities panel. (I know it's random cos I've tested several time to re-enrol her and relaunch)

The other has school and 3 different activities, each time I launch only 2 random remains, only it seems like his basketball activity always stays, and the disappearance only happen within the school and 2 other activities.

But I'm not experiencing this issue at all with the 2 other kids, which are in the Drama club (the vanilla one coming from GF, only I modded the career level tunings to change the schedule) and another custom afterschool activity (from ilkavelle).

Anyone knows what could cause this issue?

Edited by Namikan

Did you check if that mod is compatible with your game version? Did you try the 50/50 method to check if you have conflicting mods?

If it's compatible and no conflicts in your mods, then it's best to contact the mod author for help, as the issue is with their mod.

My game is fully updated.
I've run BetterException from Twisted Mexi, and shows up everything should be compatible and no conflicts.

What's weird is that it seems to happen between Kiara's activities, but also my custom school, which aren't from the same author ?

(I took that school mod a while ago I don't remember from who, and I've ever since modded it myself to fit my own gameplay/kind of school I wanted)

I know basic modding, so if anyone knows if there's anything to do in the tuning to make it work, I can try too ?

Ok, I had a look at the tuning and found out what was going on.

Ilkavelle's activities are well modded, while Kiara's ones (for the most) where set in category "school" instead of "volunteer" (the correct category for afterschool activities).

Since you can have only one "career" per category at a time this conflicted and the game auto removed one to correct this.

I corrected all the packages that needed it, tested in-game, and all works fine.

Except, now, I need to find a way to enable having several after school activities for my kiddos, cos the one I wanted to send to 3 still can only have 1...