Curious if anyone has Fallout 76 inspired mods for Fallout 4

12 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I was originally going to focus the question on if anyone had interest in the West Virgiinia mod made on the nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36118?tab=description

More generally however I like the mods adding 76 style content to Fallout 4 and wondered if anybody had good suggestions for Lewd 76 style stuff

I recently stumbled over this Fallout 4 76 Mod by SKK and it turns out to be pretty interesting. No Vanilla Quests, vendors are now robots. every other human NPC replaced by a specific type of enemy which you can choose in the holotape. I chose raiders as replacement as this is the most enjoyable choice for me. A more upgraded version of this mod is included in the Commonwealth of Decay mod by SKK, if you only choose the "open world start" in the holotape.

42 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

I recently stumbled over this Fallout 4 76 Mod by SKK and it turns out to be pretty interesting. No Vanilla Quests, vendors are now robots. every other human NPC replaced by a specific type of enemy which you can choose in the holotape. I chose raiders as replacement as this is the most enjoyable choice for me. A more upgraded version of this mod is included in the Commonwealth of Decay mod by SKK, if you only choose the "open world start" in the holotape.

I mean it's ironic that Fallout 76 now has npcs and even before then that wasn't something I found interesting lol I did find a mod that adds 76 style mutations to Fallout 4. I was more curious if anyone on Loverslab decided to do loverslab styler kinky or sexy Fallout 76 style content for Fallout 4