Ashley - Breton Destruction Mage Follower - CBBE - 3BA

Ashley - Breton Destruction Mage Follower - CBBE - 3BA

View File

A follower mod, made by the user gwobert using my presets, My Real Body and My Real Face!

Disclaimer: This mod is still somewhat in the works. Gwobert plans to add a few extra features in the future, but for now gwobert, my girlfriend, and I have tested it and it seems to work just fine. Also, this is not some sort of act of narcissism. This was requested by a couple of people, and I just wanted to deliver. Good now? OK. Where were we?

There are 2 versions of Ashley available. One has a standard CBBE body, and the other has a 3BA body. Other than that, both versions are the same. She can be found at The Sleeping Giant Inn at Riverwood, hanging out with the folks in there. If you don't know where that is, then you clearly haven't been paying attention. That, or you're new here. I don't know.

She spawns with vanilla mage robes and a Blades katana, but you can change her outfit and weapon by just giving her whatever you want her to use. In the pics above, I show how to do this, if you don't know how to do that.

She has a tracker in case you lose her, and a spell to summon her. Both are shown in the pics provided above.

Follower stats:

Race: Breton

Body: CBBE or 3BA, depending on which one you pick

Voice: Female Even Tone

Class: One-Handed Destruction Mage

Spells: Flames and Lightning Bolt

Marriageable: Yes

Essential: Yes

If you want the presets, you'll find them in the links below.

My Real Body - CBBE -3BA Bodyslide Preset

My Real Face - Breton RaceMenu Preset

If you want the dress in the pics, you'll find it here.

For the sword, here.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/27/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE or CBBE 3BA (3BBB)
  • Regular Edition Compatible