AAF: SavageCabbage Animations Rescaling

2 hours ago, Rizlaman71 said:

Hiya I kniow am total newbie, so yah know

I am really confused as to what or where to find this OPEN SCRS_Quest? is and open it with what? 

1. Open SCRS_Quest, go to script/property, select SCRS_RaceScaleList and clic Add:

You want to add a new scale ? for what race exactly ?

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Post your papyrus log here.

[10/03/2023 - 10:43:37PM] SCRS:Rescaling: CurScale for Ref: [Actor < (0007BD0E)>] = 0.999600
[10/03/2023 - 10:43:37PM] error: Array index 2 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
    [SCRS_Quest (FE00DF99)].SCRS:Rescaling.Rescale() - "SCRS\Rescaling.psc" Line 106
    [SCRS_Quest (FE00DF99)].SCRS:Rescaling.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationChange() - "SCRS\Rescaling.psc" Line 55
[10/03/2023 - 10:43:37PM] SCRS:Rescaling: No Player: Scale set to 0.999600 for Ref: None

I removed this mod and AAF Diaries / Lewd Talks and game performs better.

7 hours ago, ValenH said:

[10/03/2023 - 10:43:37PM] SCRS:Rescaling: CurScale for Ref: [Actor < (0007BD0E)>] = 0.999600
[10/03/2023 - 10:43:37PM] error: Array index 2 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
    [SCRS_Quest (FE00DF99)].SCRS:Rescaling.Rescale() - "SCRS\Rescaling.psc" Line 106
    [SCRS_Quest (FE00DF99)].SCRS:Rescaling.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationChange() - "SCRS\Rescaling.psc" Line 55
[10/03/2023 - 10:43:37PM] SCRS:Rescaling: No Player: Scale set to 0.999600 for Ref: None

I removed this mod and AAF Diaries / Lewd Talks and game performs better.

Ok i asked for the full log not just a snippet, this won't be for much help, looks like a problem with the number of actors involved in the scene. What version of the mod are you using ? does this happen with every scene ?
I made this mod as light scripted as possible, but when scripted mods add up, then you will start feeling script lag.
I need a full log with multiple scene calls. I'll try to reproduce the bug myself. 

Edited by lee3310
18 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Ok i asked for the full log not just a snippet, this won't be for much help, looks like a problem with the number of actors involved in the scene. What version of the mod are you using ? does this happen with every scene ?
I made this mod as light scripted as possible, but when scripted mods add up, then you will start feeling script lag.
I need a full log with multiple scene calls. I'll try to reproduce the bug myself. 

I don't have the log anymore but I remember it happening with all scenes, the logs only had the debug info that I enabled from other mods and nothing else.

23 hours ago, Fallout3OJISAN said:

Hello,

Thank you for sharing wonderful mod.

Does this MOD have any effect just by installing it? Or do I need to set it in-game via holotape or something?
However, my chemical station does not show any items from this mod. I checked for conflicts in xEdit and there doesn't seem to be any.

thank you.

IIRC the mod is enable by default so you don't need to do anything in holotape, (you only need it to stop the mod). Make sure you downloaded the last version (no holotape in the first one).

• 1 month later...

I always setscale in game for this typa stuff, cuz it's not just SC animations that don't scale right for me lol. But what in the world? I notice the Mirelurk in the pics?

Savage Cabbage don't have no Mirelurk anims do they? I have the SC pack and it's definitely not something that seems to be allowed in game. Did you add those?

3 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

I always setscale in game for this typa stuff, cuz it's not just SC animations that don't scale right for me lol. But what in the world? I notice the Mirelurk in the pics?

Savage Cabbage don't have no Mirelurk anims do they? I have the SC pack and it's definitely not something that seems to be allowed in game. Did you add those?

Edited by vaultbait
6 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

added support for Mirelurk race after a request (it's not part of SC pack indeed).

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

*Shared Creature Pack link*

O yeah I already have 3.01 the latest of the Creature Pack Release. It too shows Mirelurks engaging in snu snu, but alas, nope, no Mirelurk animations from that either. I've been using it for a while, but Violate says nahhh, there's no animations for Mirelurks. Just the Queen and Kings from that, which I'm otay with. Iz no matter.

Edited by LynErso666
14 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

O yeah I already have 3.01 the latest of the Creature Pack Release. It too shows Mirelurks engaging in snu snu, but alas, nope, no Mirelurk animations from that either. I've been using it for a while, but Violate says nahhh, there's no animations for Mirelurks. Just the Queen and Kings from that, which I'm otay with. Iz no matter.

Something is configured weirdly for you in that case. Make sure you configured Violate to allow surrendering to them. I'm successfully violated by mirelurks on a regular basis (that's not a phrase I get to say very often!).

12 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Something is configured weirdly for you in that case. Make sure you configured Violate to allow surrendering to them. I'm successfully violated by mirelurks on a regular basis (that's not a phrase I get to say very often!).

LOL I'm dead ?

So it IS there without a doubt, now I fosho at least! I'll have to reinstall the creature pack. 

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, XNukacharlieX said:

You use FO4edit for this?Because i not understand how change the "script", i don't have "SCRS_RaceScaleList" in Script/Property.

What version of the plugin do you have?

Spoiler

scrs_props.png.daf64637adf003a44fa2422e746f8275.png

2 hours ago, XNukacharlieX said:

Is ok with the (_Cr) but no adds button (1 pict) and if i 2 clicks (2 pict)

Did you try expanding the property entry with the + next to it and seeing if you can interact with its fields? But I've personally never tried to edit an array of structs with FO4Edit nor zEdit, I've always used the Creation Kit for that.

37 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Did you try expanding the property entry with the + next to it and seeing if you can interact with its fields? But I've personally never tried to edit an array of structs with FO4Edit nor zEdit, I've always used the Creation Kit for that.

Actualy i have replace the boatfly with the SM ID and it work :) but unfortunately I can not add other

3 hours ago, XNukacharlieX said:

Actualy i have replace the boatfly with the SM ID and it work :) but unfortunately I can not add other

If you use the CK (not everyone's cup of tea, I know) then it gives you options to add and delete entries, and prompts you to fill out each field in a struct with entries from the appropriate form types.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, XNukacharlieX said:

Is ok with the (_Cr) but no adds button (1 pict) and if i 2 clicks (2 pict)

newww.png

www.png

You can do it in xedit but it's not as easy as CK:

Spoiler

image.png.ad6477d5854a6bc09a9c25bb7a393755.png

Left click then add a new key to the struct then left click on the new key (struct#2) and add two members (fill them exactly as the previous ones)

Spoiler

Screenshot2024-03-21223839.png.3611418326bf4b79fa5fa947381ce4a7.png

Edited by lee3310