floating tongue again?

I took my mods folder out for the big update for the babies and slowly put them back. I didn't have a problem till I put them all back in. Now I have the floating tongue again and instead of it being on some sims in certain clothes now it's on all AF/AM sims in all clothing and in cas. I don't have anything in my mods folder that was recommended to delete like, nandong, rigs, animated,  head etc.etc. so I am not sure what's causing it. please help it's annoying to play with tongues floating around.

21 hours ago, kendramjf said:

Also I keep getting this error......

WickedWhims_v175d_Exception.txt 7.33 kB · 4 downloads

This can happen if you have tongue data, such as my tongue. Make sure you have removed all tongues.

I thought this was caused by an update, but it didn't happen to me. You may have a broken mod that hasn't been fixed. Check here to make sure you have updated all mods.

https://scarletsrealm.com/the-mod-list/

If it still doesn't work please post a WWlog.

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko

Remove all and any Sim rig mods you have that were released before June 2022. Known ones are made by Denton47, NANDONG, autobanned, and Azmodan22.

Remove all and any mods that extend Sims animation capabilities which conflict with the WickedWhims extended Sim rig. Mods that offer animated hair, animated tongue, or animated wings.

Known names of PACKAGE files that can cause issues:

Azmodan22_UpdatedRig.package

Denton47_Rigs.package

NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package

NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package

NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package

NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package

NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package

TongueDefaultFurryRerigLV.package

Search the word "rig", “head”, “animated” in your 'Mods' folder to quickly find them 

I don't have any of these things yet I still have a floating tongue. I do have the redhead sims coupureelectrique tongue piercing under piercing. I tried remove it but I don't see it in my mods folder. I also have a tongue under tattoos by noir, but I don't see that in my mod folder either.

4 hours ago, kendramjf said:

Remove all and any Sim rig mods you have that were released before June 2022. Known ones are made by Denton47, NANDONG, autobanned, and Azmodan22.

Remove all and any mods that extend Sims animation capabilities which conflict with the WickedWhims extended Sim rig. Mods that offer animated hair, animated tongue, or animated wings.

Known names of PACKAGE files that can cause issues:

Azmodan22_UpdatedRig.package

Denton47_Rigs.package

NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package

NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package

NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package

NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package

NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package

TongueDefaultFurryRerigLV.package

Search the word "rig", “head”, “animated” in your 'Mods' folder to quickly find them 

I don't have any of these things yet I still have a floating tongue. I do have the redhead sims coupureelectrique tongue piercing under piercing. I tried remove it but I don't see it in my mods folder. I also have a tongue under tattoos by noir, but I don't see that in my mod folder either.

Did you try using tray importer? Create 2 sims and put the suspected things on them separately, save them to library and then open with tray importer. It will show you all used CC on those sims and you can find the file in your mods folder then.

Also if you don't see any tongue files then maybe you have a merged file somwehre, from downloading a sim, where creator included tongue file.

If nothing will come out then I guess best chance you'll have is the 50/50 method: https://simscommunity.info/2022/09/08/sos-how-to-50-50-your-the-sims-4-mods-folder/