SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

My website now contains download links to 7B Bombshell conversions of the Sotteta Necromancer Outfit (I didn't like the one on nexus...) and the Sotteta Huntress pack.

Thanks to Nvidiot, Uncle_Sheo and NeonFireFly for screenshots and testing  :P

tYou9xF.jpg6arNU9Y.jpgopU1Qy4.jpgUHywIn9.jpgppnTQ2t.jpgetF8AQI.jpgvJvGXl2.jpgrobton_1.jpg

robton_2.jpgrobton_3.jpg2014_10_26_00002.jpg2014_10_26_00005.jpg

Nice, very nice, I just downloaded both conversions and added your site to my FF favorites, cheers... =P

And in another note, do you plan to convert the Gwelda Armor Pack too, like you did with the Ursine Armor Pack ?!?

My website now contains download links to 7B Bombshell conversions of the Sotteta Necromancer Outfit (I didn't like the one on nexus...) and the Sotteta Huntress pack.

Thanks to Nvidiot, Uncle_Sheo and NeonFireFly for screenshots and testing :P

tYou9xF.jpg6arNU9Y.jpgopU1Qy4.jpgUHywIn9.jpgppnTQ2t.jpgetF8AQI.jpgvJvGXl2.jpgrobton_1.jpg

Nice, very nice, I just downloaded both conversions and added your site to my FF favorites, cheers... =P

And in another note, do you plan to convert the Gwelda Armor Pack too, like you did with the Ursine Armor Pack ?!?

Thanks, the Gwelda pack is in progress and the Ursine pack is getting redone. So keep checking :P

My website now contains download links to 7B Bombshell conversions of the Sotteta Necromancer Outfit (I didn't like the one on nexus...) and the Sotteta Huntress pack.

Thanks to Nvidiot, Uncle_Sheo and NeonFireFly for screenshots and testing :P

Thanks, the Gwelda pack is in progress and the Ursine pack is getting redone. So keep checking :P

I will, for sure I will... =D

I believe with the Sotteta sets they share the same underlying meshes (huntress, necro, etc).

It is the textures that change the way they look (a, b, c, and d all have different areas removed from the texture to make it revealing in different ways).

So you could probably create the meshes for one set, then copy the meshes into the folder for the other set and then use nifscope to point the meshes to the correct textures.

To me that would be quicker then trying to convert each mesh (with fixing any clipping issues).

As you are talking about 4 armor sets or more per mod (Huntress has I believe 4 torso, 4 pants, 2 undies, and 2 or 3 shoes all in 0 and 1 nifs) that all use the same base mesh with different textures.

So essentially you convert 1 mod set, then copy the meshes over to the other mods mesh folder and rework the meshes texture path and you have all 3 based on that shape.

53846-1-1413865342.jpg

So...

Sottetta's Huntress, and Necro sets share the same meshes (which is a copy of the skimpy fine cloths mesh).

Also each one of the Gwendela sets (witch, vamp, and one other) share the skimpy bar maid.

Add onto that the 3 Ursinc sets use the prisoner rags as a base...

Now he plans on a total of 12 sets, so at least 1 other in the Sotteta set and three based on one of the other skimpy cloths that are in the above image.... Once you understand his creation method, then making conversions of his mods is not that hard (I'm just lazy or I would do it myself).

Hey guys,

perhaps you know Aradia's Leather Thief Armor for UNPB? I wanted a conversion for 7Base, but I couldn't find one. So I set out and created one myself :)

Screenshot:

2unvp5t.png

Note: the minor clipping near the breast is fixed by now.

Download:

Requirements:

Features:

• Converted Armor and Panty (separate meshes, separate items, you can equip one or both) to match the SeveNBase Bombshell shape.
  • Full BBP support
  • Full weightslider support

Known problems:

• There is some clipping with the laces between the thighs. Its not visible when idle, only when running. The conversion shape in Outfit Studio did not have this clipping, so it's very hard to fix.
  • The boots are a part of the armor mesh itself. They exist as individual items to increase the armor rating, but do not change the visual appearance. However, this was the case in the original mod as well (i.e. not my fault xD).

License & Authorship:

• I tried to contact the author of the original mod on the nexus if it is a problem for him if I share my conversion. Sadly, no response.
  • The armor is entirely the work of the original author, I did nothing else than converting it.
  • As far as the converted files go, feel free to do with them whatever you like. No need to ask me, ask the original author.

It's my first conversion ever, I hope you like it.

Alan

Hey guys,

perhaps you know Aradia's Leather Thief Armor for UNPB? I wanted a conversion for 7Base, but I couldn't find one. So I set out and created one myself :)

Screenshot:

2unvp5t.png

Note: the minor clipping near the breast is fixed by now.

Download:

Requirements:

Features:

• Converted Armor and Panty (separate meshes, separate items, you can equip one or both) to match the SeveNBase Bombshell shape.
  • Full BBP support
  • Full weightslider support

Known problems:

• There is some clipping with the laces between the thighs. Its not visible when idle, only when running. The conversion shape in Outfit Studio did not have this clipping, so it's very hard to fix.
  • The boots are a part of the armor mesh itself. They exist as individual items to increase the armor rating, but do not change the visual appearance. However, this was the case in the original mod as well (i.e. not my fault xD).

License & Authorship:

• I tried to contact the author of the original mod on the nexus if it is a problem for him if I share my conversion. Sadly, no response.
  • The armor is entirely the work of the original author, I did nothing else than converting it.
  • As far as the converted files go, feel free to do with them whatever you like. No need to ask me, ask the original author.

It's my first conversion ever, I hope you like it.

Alan

Actually there already is 7B conversion from that, which can be found from here.

31. Aradia Leather Thief - Bombshell / Cleavage/ Natural BBP + HDT HHS

But, even thou it says BBP, you'll require TBBP support too. Reason for that is that I forgot to remove the TBBP weights while making that conversion. But everyone already should have that support installed anyways, so it's not a big deal.  :)

Shocky seems to be afk or creating new mods, Jordick has been doing conversions but he can't do everthing, and there's still UNP and CBBE dictatorship on Nexus. I guess it's time for us to learn how to do conversions too.

Viva la 7Base Revolution!

Shocky seems to be afk or creating new mods, Jordick has been doing conversions but he can't do everthing, and there's still UNP and CBBE dictatorship on Nexus. I guess it's time for us to learn how to do conversions too.

Nah, the 7B legion is strong enough, screw nexus. I'm trying to get a 7B version of Crimson Twilight atm, hopefully it should be available soon.

If you or anyone else plans to start doing conversions, just.....don't start with Outfit Studio, I strongly recommend to use either 3DS Max or Blender,there are plenty of tutorials for both of them here and on youtube.

I'm thinking of maybe switching to this body.  With CBBE, I can tweak the body in Bodyslide, save a new preset, and then apply that to the CT77 set of vanilla armors and any CBBE conversions I've downloaded.  Can that be done with 7B?

Remodeled Armor for CBBE has 7B conversions:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53012/

However, you won't be able to tweak it in BodySlide, as nobody's added functionality to 7B for that yet.

Nah, the 7B legion is strong enough, screw nexus. I'm trying to get a 7B version of Crimson Twilight atm, hopefully it should be available soon.

If you or anyone else plans to start doing conversions, just.....don't start with Outfit Studio, I strongly recommend to use either 3DS Max or Blender,there are plenty of tutorials for both of them here and on youtube.

@Nikunamu: doing conversions is not all that hard. Take an armor in a common body type (CBBE, UNP, UNPB...) that has BBP support, throw it into Outfit Studio, follow this tutorial (http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1281867-os-tutorial-anything-to-anything-conversion/ ) and you should be good. The only real problem is the fiddling with the details - there's no tutorial for that, it just takes time.

@Shocky: I am a Blender user myself, and I love it. But to be honest, with Outfit Studio, so far I had little reason to introduce Blender into the tool mix. Unless you want to add mesh portions or remove particular parts that are connected to others which you want to keep, I think Outfit Studio is a great tool. Blender certainly has the more powerful feature set - no doubt about that. But the benefit of Outfit Studio is the very specialized support for what it does: outfit conversion. If a person who is new to the entire mesh modelling business comes up to me and asks me for advice on how to do it, about the last thing I would tell that person is to fire up Blender, because the risk of overwhelming motivated conversion authors with technical details is too big. Imho Outfit Studio does a decent job in abstracting from these details. It could be more intuitive, yes, and it could certainly have a better and more clear conversion workflow, but it gets the job done without requiring as much up-front effort as Blender does. Just my 5 cents.

-snip

I get your point, I'm not going to start a debate here, however, I've seen how Outfit Studio conversions look, most of them are badly made and some cause NIF errors, Outfit Studio is a quick way to convert something for yourself, however I wouldn't suggest on releasing that said conversion.

So, in conclusion, if you want to convert armors for yourself, you can use the quick way which is Outfit Studio,

If you want to convert a bunch of armors and release them, use either 3DS or Blender.

You know, the longer it takes, the better it gets.