SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

plz can u convert this for 7b bombshell!?!? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2676/? from Caliente

i think its a great light outfit

Pfiffy converted most of the vanilla robes and armors to Sevenbase Bombshell, including those Nocturnal robes.

Short sleeve version included in this mod, sold by farangar in dragonreach (whiterun mage).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53012/?

Ended up with Crypto Virus trying to DL some of these. Mega/Mediafire and others are compromised. Many of my archived mods are useless now :(

From all the 100k+ people who downloaded this, only you were the one who got a "virus", run AdBlock and you should be safe from the "virus ads", you might also have clicked on the wrong Download button or something or do a virus scan, the links/archives have no viruses,therefore I can't do anything.

I have one question. Is there any way to add butt jiggle to some of those armors? When my char is naked, her boobs and ass jiggle. But when I put up armor, her boobs still jiggle but ass dont. This is making me really sad :(

If you want armor and clothes to have the butt jiggle they must have TBBP support. Most conversions are just BBP.

I have one question. Is there any way to add butt jiggle to some of those armors? When my char is naked, her boobs and ass jiggle. But when I put up armor, her boobs still jiggle but ass dont. This is making me really sad :(

If you want armor and clothes to have the butt jiggle they must have TBBP support. Most conversions are just BBP.

But it's pretty simple to add if you follow Step 5 of Guide 3 here.

Ended up with Crypto Virus trying to DL some of these. Mega/Mediafire and others are compromised. Many of my archived mods are useless now :(

From all the 100k+ people who downloaded this, only you were the one who got a "virus", run AdBlock and you should be safe from the "virus ads", you might also have clicked on the wrong Download button or something or do a virus scan, the links/archives have no viruses,therefore I can't do anything.

The exe came from one of the hosting servers for the .zip files. I've already dealt with the problem but just wanted to warn everyone as these uploads are old and I've got a firewall, adblocking and malware detection that were disabled upon opening an armor conversion, shut down my entire windows security center as well. If it weren't for my frequent use of a modding folder, I would never have known my PC was infected.

The exe came from one of the hosting servers for the .zip files. I've already dealt with the problem but just wanted to warn everyone as these uploads are old and I've got a firewall, adblocking and malware detection that were disabled upon opening an armor conversion, shut down my entire windows security center as well. If it weren't for my frequent use of a modding folder, I would never have known my PC was infected.

That's a common problem with free file hosting online. There may be only one actual download link on the page and if you know the hoster, you know which to click, but there are 2-5 ads on the site that all say "Download" and look fairly legit. You got tricked, sorry to say.

And you really shouldn't be running .exe files from the internet until after you've downloaded them. And skyrim mods are all .zip, .7z, or .rar.

I guess there are a few exceptions (FNIS has a few .exes, BOSS, NMM, bodyslide...).

That's a common problem with free file hosting online. There may be only one actual download link on the page and if you know the hoster, you know which to click, but there are 2-5 ads on the site that all say "Download" and look fairly legit. You got tricked, sorry to say.

And you really shouldn't be running .exe files from the internet until after you've downloaded them. And skyrim mods are all .zip, .7z, or .rar.

I guess there are a few exceptions (FNIS has a few .exes, BOSS, NMM, bodyslide...).

The exe ran itself upon extraction, as I said :( It was a .zip file containing the virus, which I moved to my mod folder and opened. My browser doesn't support adds, literally will not allow them to be displayed unless they are from google ( i wish I could prevent those as well ) So with that, clicking on the only DL button available isn't very difficult, wish I could recall which files I downloaded now, just in case.

The exe ran itself upon extraction, as I said :( It was a .zip file containing the virus, which I moved to my mod folder and opened. My browser doesn't support adds, literally will not allow them to be displayed unless they are from google ( i wish I could prevent those as well ) So with that, clicking on the only DL button available isn't very difficult, wish I could recall which files I downloaded now, just in case.

.exe files don't run themselves besides autoplay on USB and DVD/CD/Blu-Ray (which is why you should never use autoplay). You seriously had to have double-clicked it or otherwise done something besides download a .zip and extract it.

"Cryptowall is spread via zip file attachments that come through emails. And once it is placed on your computer, it will start encrypting your files." General information from various sites. I don't use emails but once every few months and never open attachments, hell I don't even open my wife's emails. Again, as a precaution I would just like everyone to know, that the Megaupload and Mediafire site's more than likely have embedded a Cryptowall into the DL link associated to the mod's .7zip or it's the zip file itself.

You are the first person that actually have that problem with some of these armors, and believe me I downloaded a lot of them in this thread.

If you download a .exe when it "should be" a .zip, .rar or any other compressed file, then you really are doing something wrong my friend.

My advice, next time you use megaupload, mediafire or anything like that, be caution and cancel any download with the .exe extension before it finish downloading.

"Cryptowall is spread via zip file attachments that come through emails. And once it is placed on your computer, it will start encrypting your files." General information from various sites. I don't use emails but once every few months and never open attachments, hell I don't even open my wife's emails. Again, as a precaution I would just like everyone to know, that the Megaupload and Mediafire site's more than likely have embedded a Cryptowall into the DL link associated to the mod's .7zip or it's the zip file itself.

Man, one of the very first computer viruses ever developed was just like cryptowall, albeit a bit less complex. But it did the same thing, threatening to cause the user to lose all data... but instead of a ransom, it made you play a game. If you lost or otherwise turned off the computer, everything was lost. If I recall correctly, it encrypted your harddrive and stored the key only in RAM. Pretty funny if you ask me, except if it happens to you.

That being said, unzipping something will not automatically run any of the files within the .zip. You must have downloaded a .exe that had a .zip icon, and was perhaps named filename.zip.exe and you double-clicked it thinking it was safe. And you must have had admin privileges on your account because Cryptowall doesn't privilege escalate.

will not automatically run any of the files within the .zip

Except when the archive has been scripted to extract the virus into your appdata/roaming/windows/startup and sit still until rebooting windows, which is what I did when I left for lunch. Then on startup, the .exe begins by disabling anti-malware, firewall and MS security software, while choosing a lettered drive and by some variable of choice, a folder hierarchy, encrypting it's contents via network. The exe may not have run itself instantly and I did not download any disguised armor.zip.exe files. I would have known immediately because I do not ever double click, I always right click and ...7-zip/Open Archive for all mods to get an idea of the folder structure.

So anymoot, a few drinks later, here I am not worried about a further attack but I'm feeling like a bozo for defending myself in LL forums >_< Just trying to look out for you guys.

As I am not allowed to give my credentials regarding this topic of malware, you are entirely justified in disregarding this post.

It is entirely possible to bundle an archive in such a way as it free floats an executable to your hard drive. Windows is also programmed in such a brilliant way as to be helpful and run executable for you in certain situations, such as trying to load plug-ins in your browser or restarting. This also doesn't take into account alternate directories and the like.

All of this aside, most file sharing hosts know of this and make it EXCEEDINGLY difficult to modify any file hosted using their web service, as this is literally how they make money. The vast majority of individuals that create malware of any kind are aiming for low hanging fruit, the easy to get or large numbers. Those that take the more difficult route are aiming for very specific targets.

If your playing around with websites you don't know, block ads, extensions, and scripts, then verify that the link that shows up on mouse over at the bottom of the screen is taking you to where you think your suppose to be going. If you have ANY doubts, play it safe and just close the window. After you get a feel for which sites are trustworthy, slowly peel back the security (as ads are how most sites make money, since they aren't charging you for it) one layer at a time and see how it affects the site and if it makes it still worth using.

Fin.

Glove in First person are invisible for me

Uhh, sorry for a long delay. I haven't noticed in the notifications.

Well I don't play in the 1st person so I haven't noticed this too. Also I wasn't sure how 1st person models works in the Skyrim becouse afaik in Fallout3 you had to create a separate 1st person model in order to see them. Looks like you don't need to do this in Skyrim, though.

So I did a little tweak in the CK and they are showing properly in-game now.

Glove in First person are invisible for me

Uhh, sorry for a long delay. I haven't noticed in the notifications.

Well I don't play in the 1st person so I haven't noticed this too. Also I wasn't sure how 1st person models works in the Skyrim becouse afaik in Fallout3 you had to create a separate 1st person model in order to see them. Looks like you don't need to do this in Skyrim, though.

So I did a little tweak in the CK and they are showing properly in-game now.

Thank you. :)

I don't like having to ask for help, but I just can't get this to work for me. If anyone has the time, can you convert this to 7base? Even if its just the red one. That's the only one that actually matters to me. Was trying to convert this and add HDT physics to them so they function with the body movement, but I can't get it to work properly. Would appreciate if anyone can help me out here.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22028/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D22028&pUp=1

Guys u better check this out http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59202/

It might take a while, but I might convert this one when I'm done with my current projects. Unless someone else doesn't convert it first that is.

I really like all of this author's works and I am almost positive he has a number of other armor mods he is in the works of completing all to match specific themes. Eventually I would love to see them all Sevenbase converted eventually, but no rush as they aren't finished yet.

Guys u better check this out http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59202/

It might take a while, but I might convert this one when I'm done with my current projects. Unless someone else doesn't convert it first that is.

I really like all of this author's works and I am almost positive he has a number of other armor mods he is in the works of completing all to match specific themes. Eventually I would love to see them all Sevenbase converted eventually, but no rush as they aren't finished yet.

Converted Version is on Nexus. The complete set looks ok but it get's much more interesting if you combine boots and gloves with ro's armor.