SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Can someone please edit Blood of the Divines (already converted by MisterMane) so it won't require HighHeels system, and also fix the biped objects? My game just doesn't like HighHeels.  Ps: I just want this for my personal use.

EDIT: ok I figure out how to remove the HH references (spells / VMAD from boots on Tes5Edit), now I'm trying to edit the biped slots but I'm not finding the option to change the numbers.

i found the DL page from another website, i didn't even know he had a blog, and for me that blog is impossible to maneuver, much less find the DL button.

I concur with that. It's flashy and looks nice from a non-functional perspective, but it's hard as hell to find anything. 

If I recall correctly, it was even more difficult a couple months ago.

MisterMane never answered me. I think he's asian or russian, because some of the armors have unreadable names. These problems in his uploads most likely are not his fault because it seems he's just doing conversions. Stuff like keywords and crafting options are just missing. Some recipes are there but nothing is pointing to the crafting workbench, so you need luck to find the armors in the console and they can't be enchanted or upgraded without fixing it in the CK. Not a problem for experience modders to fix but I took 6 hours to fix one armor, I never had used ck and nifskope before.

Someone was uploading fixed esps for some of the conversions but he stopped doing it since last march. Despite these problems and the site being hard to navigate, MM does an amazing job in the conversions.

It seems he just let other people upload fixes for his conversions, but unfortunatelly I'm no Skyrim modder, it was hell for me to fix a single armor. Maybe you could look into his latest additions Shocky, the armors look awesome. Lady Keaira, Lady Underworld, Blood of the Divines, Dark Queen, Katarina's armor. All great additions for 7b users. Some experienced modder just need to make them playable.

Hey first of all awesome work :)

But I have a problem with two of your conversions. The "Ashara Dimonized Dress - Cleavage BBP" and the "North Girl - Bombshell BBP"
When I'm using the Corset of the first and the trousers of the second mod i get some clipping issues around the knees, like the trousers at this location are to tight so they clip into the body.

But I have a problem with two of your conversions. The "Ashara Dimonized Dress - Cleavage BBP" and the "North Girl - Bombshell BBP"

When I'm using the Corset of the first and the trousers of the second mod i get some clipping issues around the knees, like the trousers at this location are to tight so they clip into the body.

I highlighted the text in your quote, that is not a problem, hopefully you get it.

I highlighted the text in your quote, that is not a problem, hopefully you get it.

In case Shocky's brief answer doesn't really explain well enough for you, the 7B Cleavage body and the 7B Bombshell body have differently shaped lower bodies because 7B Cleavage was made from the original 7B body mesh, and not the Bombhsell one. That results in some clipping when trying to use clothing from both bodies together.

will someone generously convert elly's engineer outfit to 7base?

it would be awesome to see a hot bombshell engineer wouldn't it?

original mod from haishao's blog (i don't know why i cant post links)

and should i get permission from him first?

thanks

You have a really good taste my friend. I couldn't resist becouse she is one of my mains.

tyEqX7a.jpg

J9ienWd.jpg

Um5Kbvp.jpg

And more of cleavage jiFhsJu.png

S0D0W8a.jpg

In short:

I've added ears, becouse your package was missing them, there is a tail too but I didn't included him in the showcase^. Also I did few tweaks to the cleavage area to make it look more like a cleavage. I hope you will like it ( and others too ).

Doesn't support weight slider, please use 100% weight only.

Feedback and bugs are more than welcomed to report. Do not reupload it elsewhere.

Glove in First person are invisible for me