Strippers still work at a club that doesn't exist anymore and can't be hired at the new one.

So I have a sim who is the strip club owner. He had a club, and sold it and got a nicer, bigger, and better one on a bigger lot. I wanted for him to hire the same strippers to work at a new location but they don't come up in the list of available employees. When I tried the cheat hire specific dancer <name last name> I got the error "this sim is currently employed". But the club where she works doesn't exist anymore. I'm curious what will happen if I go to her household and tell her to go to work as a stripper. I'm going to try bulldozing the old club too and see if that fixes the issue. I'm curious if I have to go through every household individually and tell each stripper to quit her job so that she can be rehired at a new club. I don't know if there's just some button I need to click in one of the drop downs that dumps the cache of old non-existent strip clubs either. Interesting little bug. 

So after doing a few things to experiment, this is the fix. Changing the venue type to bar or nightclub from strip club after selling doesn't work. The stripper still thinks she's employed at the same place and can't be rehired. In fact if I go into her household and tell her to go to work she shows up at the location but just does normal nightclub things like dancing at the dj booth, and no strip club interactions are available. Bulldozing the lot works, but that's the nuclear option. The other thing that works is switching the lot from nightclub or bar to residential, then everyone who worked there knows that this club is gone now and they need to find new jobs. Just in case anyone else had the same bug.