Fuckable females creatures or monsters girls mods.

I've been struggling to find any mods that would let me have sex with ONLY females creatures ( Like female draugr, flame atronach, etc.) for my male player character. I'm not looking to fuck the masculine''beast'' or animals of skyrim unless they are now female humanoid of some kind. I would be very thankful to anyone that can help me. I'm using the lastest version of Skyrim AE.

More nasty critter used in combination with various animation pack let you fuck female spriggan, hagraven, wispmother. Never seen any female draugr or giantess that don't involve strap-on or futa, never tried the flame atronach or female werewolfs anim myself but theres some out there. Of course if you only want to bang female creature it would involve some configuration on your end to make sure you only enable these anims, but most mods have a pretty configurable MCM, not gonna lie though, there isn't much content for male vs female creatures.

Edit : also if you use demonic creature, theres some female dwarven automaton you can fuck that use the human skeleton, theres probably more, i haven't tried to bang everything that mod adds to the game ( something like 300 creatures )

Edited by erynyes

depends on wich mods you use to initiate sex with creatures, Defeat for exemple got a disable/enable list of creature that are allowed in it's MCM options, pretty much the same for aroused creatures, except you can keep the list separate for PC and NPC.

If you use only matchmaker to initiate sex with creature for exemple, you don't have to bother blacklisting any race or creature, it's when you add defeat mod or mod that automatically initiate scenes when conditions are filled (aroused creature  for exemple) that you have to tweak your MCM and settings

You can use FNIS alongside with Nemesis. FNIS only for the creature and NEMESIS only for the character animations. There are tuto for that (and need some testing ? - tell me if you need more help).

(Nemesis doesn't support sex creatures animations)

Edited by darkangel2041
  • 11 months later...