Jump to content

Looking for a pubic hair mod for TRX Futanari Add on that is BHUNP and BnP compatible.


Recommended Posts

Posted

So there's this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/63882 

This one https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/25257-trx-futanari-addons-for-bhunpv3/

 

 And this one https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23351-bits-and-pieces-skin-for-trx-futanari-addon/

 

Unfortunately the first one doesn't work with the other 2 as it relies on version 123 of trx futanari addon not 124. I'm basically looking for a BHUNP futa pubic hair mod that has compatibility with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/81668. I know the futa comes with pube options in the body slide but I would like variation. 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...