Attractiveness not showing in pie menu

When I'm using a sim not created by me, and I click to do woohoo to my sim, it says "sexual orientation incompatibility" (that SIM the girlfriend) and in the CAS menu everything is as it should be, so trying to figure out how to solve the issue, I saw that in "Attractiveness" there is an option to change sexual orientation (to check if that's the problem), but the "Attractiveness" option, is not showing up.

Any one has any ideas? 

Turn attractiveness off, or set a Wicked Attribute "Attractiveness Ambivalent".   Wicked whims pretty much ignores sexual preference unless you go through 1,400 random pie chart selections. I am tired of my gay men and women getting solicited by everybody.

By default - If I Am Gay, Do NOT send a bitch my way. I don't need to click through 17, 984 redundant selections. I am gay. NO WOMEN. 

Solution? Just let them fuck. 

5 hours ago, GMac2021 said:

Turn attractiveness off, or set a Wicked Attribute "Attractiveness Ambivalent".   Wicked whims pretty much ignores sexual preference unless you go through 1,400 random pie chart selections. I am tired of my gay men and women getting solicited by everybody.

By default - If I Am Gay, Do NOT send a bitch my way. I don't need to click through 17, 984 redundant selections. I am gay. NO WOMEN. 

Solution? Just let them fuck. 

It's not working, I would like for him to be heterosexual, but at this point, I'm happy with bisexual, so if you have any other ideas, let me know. I'm just not going to allow him to fuck other guys?

I noticed something, when the pink bar is height enoght, my character doesn't mind if the gf is a female, so it makes me think, is it because the bar is too low? But if that's the case, why does it say "sexual orientation incompatibility"?