Height does not adjust during sex.

I updated all my mods, and now during sex the height doesn't adjust, making the animations look weird. I use the Luumia height slider only on men and I use the Frank penis from Simdulgence. I thought the problem could be in the penis, and I switched to the WW one and the problem continued. Does anyone know how to help? Thanks.

09-04-23_03-34-24.png

1 hour ago, BadWolff22 said:

I updated all my mods, and now during sex the height doesn't adjust, making the animations look weird. I use the Luumia height slider only on men and I use the Frank penis from Simdulgence. I thought the problem could be in the penis, and I switched to the WW one and the problem continued. Does anyone know how to help? Thanks.

09-04-23_03-34-24.png

If the problem is the height slider then switching this setting ON should solve it, as long as the slider is updated. You have it in sex settings---sex interaction settings---advanced sex interaction settings:

image.png.c1c3824502358b6388ea49d17ad2a13d.png

Sometimes it can also be a "problem" with face proportions or a problem with the animation itself. 

5 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

If the problem is the height slider then switching this setting ON should solve it, as long as the slider is updated. You have it in sex settings---sex interaction settings---advanced sex interaction settings:

image.png.c1c3824502358b6388ea49d17ad2a13d.png

Sometimes it can also be a "problem" with face proportions or a problem with the animation itself. 

Thank you for your help! Yes, I did that process and it still didn't work. Now I have doubts if the problem is in the slide that broke in this update or in WW, because I also configured it to wear clothes after sex and they never put them on, the option does not work either.

1 minute ago, BadWolff22 said:

Thank you for your help! Yes, I did that process and it still didn't work. Now I have doubts if the problem is in the slide that broke in this update or in WW, because I also configured it to wear clothes after sex and they never put them on, the option does not work either.

If you do not know if the slider is updated or broken you can always see if there is an updated version or simply fix it your self with a batch fix in sims 4 studio. Then you can test again with the updated slider and see if that solves it. 

In any case if other features in ww do not work then you probably have also other issues, such as the mod not properly installed, outdated or incompatible mods, or ww version not compatible with your game version. 

1 hour ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Se você não sabe se o controle deslizante está atualizado ou quebrado, você sempre pode ver se há uma versão atualizada ou simplesmente corrigi-lo com uma correção em lote no sims 4 studio. Então você pode testar novamente com o controle deslizante atualizado e ver se isso resolve. 

Em qualquer caso, se outros recursos no ww não funcionarem, você provavelmente também terá outros problemas, como o mod não instalado corretamente, mods desatualizados ou incompatíveis ou versão do ww incompatível com a versão do seu jogo. 

I updated the height sliders to the latest version, the others that are older I deleted and now I believe that the problem is in the WW itself, all the settings that I put do not work, even the towel that I chose to put, does not appear, sims get naked. The way is to wait to update the WW.

20 minutes ago, BadWolff22 said:

I updated the height sliders to the latest version, the others that are older I deleted and now I believe that the problem is in the WW itself, all the settings that I put do not work, even the towel that I chose to put, does not appear, sims get naked. The way is to wait to update the WW.

If there is a specific setting in wicked whims that you cannot make work you can say which one and we can try to help you. Like i told you before, the mod works perfectly fine out of the box, unless you have not installed properly, you have a version of ww that is not compatible with your game, or you have installed other mods that are outdated and/or incompatible with wicked whims. Just "waiting to update wicked whims" is not going to solve your problems since it is quite unlikely that ww itself is causing them.

If something is not working you are probably getting last exception errors, you can upload your most recent here, and upload also your wickedwhimsingolog.log file (located in your sims 4 folder, ww will generate data there after you start the game and enter live mode), and we can take a look and hopefully help with your problem. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
11 minutes ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Se houver uma configuração específica em caprichos perversos que você não pode fazer funcionar, você pode dizer qual e podemos tentar ajudá-lo. Como eu disse antes, o mod funciona perfeitamente bem fora da caixa, a menos que você não tenha instalado corretamente, você tenha uma versão do ww que não é compatível com o seu jogo ou tenha instalado outros mods desatualizados e/ou incompatíveis com caprichos perversos. Apenas "esperar para atualizar caprichos perversos" não resolverá seus problemas, pois é bastante improvável que o próprio ww os esteja causando.

Se algo não estiver funcionando, você provavelmente está recebendo erros de última exceção, você pode fazer o upload do seu mais recente aqui e também do seu arquivo wickwhimsingolog.log (localizado na pasta sims 4, ww irá gerar dados lá depois que você iniciar o jogo e entrar no live modo), e podemos dar uma olhada e esperamos ajudar com seu problema. 

Actually I didn't get these errors, I removed all the outdated mods and put the new ones. I don't have tools, mcc, just WW and Nisa, which is in the latest version too. I deleted the thumbcache file and nothing so far :( This file that you mentioned wickedwhimsingolog.log can delete? To work?

21 minutes ago, BadWolff22 said:

Actually I didn't get these errors, I removed all the outdated mods and put the new ones. I don't have tools, mcc, just WW and Nisa, which is in the latest version too. I deleted the thumbcache file and nothing so far :( This file that you mentioned wickedwhimsingolog.log can delete? To work?

No, do not delete it, attach the file here. It contains information that can help us see if there is a problem, and help you.

• 2 months later...