I've downloaded the main mod for the animations on bed, which turn out to be the same three. I tried downloading other animations but none of them are working like I want them to except for a solo maturation on the couch. which animators or how would I find the right animations that are compatible with my two male sims

18 hours ago, Kei_Ackerman said:

I've downloaded the main mod for the animations on bed, which turn out to be the same three. I tried downloading other animations but none of them are working like I want them to except for a solo maturation on the couch. which animators or how would I find the right animations that are compatible with my two male sims

There are more than 20000 animations for wicked whims, many of them M/M if that is what you are asking (i am not sure, if not you might need to elaborate a bit more). Check in the download forum different creators and what kind of animations they make, download a few, and see if you lie them, if not go and download a few more. I am sure you will find something you like:

Downloads - WickedWhims - LoversLab

I've downloaded two sets of animations and should have close to 300 different animations. but the ones that only show up are the default three and one new one of maturation. when I try to click on anything new for my two sims, it says I don't have the proper animations which I feel like I should already.