sleep in same bed. mcc ww.

Ive heard that you cant use mcc woohoo with wicked whims. Is that true. I know mcc wohoo has a option to allow sims not married to share the same double bed. And i cant find such a setting on wicked whims. I have mcc installed with wicked whims. I just dont have the mcc wohoo part as i heard they conflict.

4 hours ago, Deana Fairey said:

Ive heard that you cant use mcc woohoo with wicked whims. Is that true. I know mcc wohoo has a option to allow sims not married to share the same double bed. And i cant find such a setting on wicked whims. I have mcc installed with wicked whims. I just dont have the mcc wohoo part as i heard they conflict.

Wicked whims and MCCC are perfectly compatible with each other, and work together well without error or conflicts. People saying they are not compatible have little to absolutely no idea about what they are talking about. Just make sure you keep both mods and your game updated.