Wicked whims not working at all

i removed WW from my mods folder so that my sibling could play. now, ive put it back in and its straight up not working at all other than the nudity (but only sometimes). the options wont appear, no notification, no naturism, attraction only works in cas... ive deleted and redownloaded the mod over and over, but still nothing. ive even decided to donwload wonderful whims instead to see if it would work but it didnt. ive never had an issue like this before, can someone help??

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

22 hours ago, pannafugo said:

i removed WW from my mods folder so that my sibling could play. now, ive put it back in and its straight up not working at all other than the nudity (but only sometimes). the options wont appear, no notification, no naturism, attraction only works in cas... ive deleted and redownloaded the mod over and over, but still nothing. ive even decided to donwload wonderful whims instead to see if it would work but it didnt. ive never had an issue like this before, can someone help??

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

The part about some feature working sometimes is what really confuses me. Attraction system is also included in wonderful whims, so make sure first that you do not have wonderful whims also installed together with wicked whims, you can only use one or the other. 

If you do not have wonderful whims installed then maybe it is an issue with your complex data not loading correctly after you deleted stuff and reinstalled it? Have you tried in a new save with a new sim?

Do you have discreet mode activated in your ww settings or sex switch setting OFF? There is also a similar setting in "master settings" that should be ON, sometimes those settings can switch:

image.png.c1d62844b964efdcdf658df54efd8130.png.f8104aae7c57fca68e2cb441c2fff577.png

If that is not the problem please upload a recent wickedwhiminfolog.log (in your sims 4 folder) and a recent lastexception file here (upload the file do not copy-paste the text) and we can take a look. If the wickedwhimsinfolog.log is not there or if it is empty start the game, enter live mode and ww should generate some data in the file. 

On 4/7/2023 at 6:17 PM, LittleRedSonja said:

The part about some feature working sometimes is what really confuses me. Attraction system is also included in wonderful whims, so make sure first that you do not have wonderful whims also installed together with wicked whims, you can only use one or the other. 

If you do not have wonderful whims installed then maybe it is an issue with your complex data not loading correctly after you deleted stuff and reinstalled it? Have you tried in a new save with a new sim?

Do you have discreet mode activated in your ww settings or sex switch setting OFF? There is also a similar setting in "master settings" that should be ON, sometimes those settings can switch:

image.png.c1d62844b964efdcdf658df54efd8130.png.f8104aae7c57fca68e2cb441c2fff577.png

If that is not the problem please upload a recent wickedwhiminfolog.log (in your sims 4 folder) and a recent lastexception file here (upload the file do not copy-paste the text) and we can take a look. If the wickedwhimsinfolog.log is not there or if it is empty start the game, enter live mode and ww should generate some data in the file. 

Thank you for responding!! Also no I don't have wonderful whims anymore <//3 the sim i used in my previous screenshots was also a new save, in the family i play with, there's no nudity at all it's as if i don't have the mod :(( also I can't access the WW settings either??? it's really weird I've had the mod installed and working before so i'm not really sure what's wrong here :((

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log lastException.txt

14 minutes ago, pannafugo said:

Thank you for responding!! Also no I don't have wonderful whims anymore <//3 the sim i used in my previous screenshots was also a new save, in the family i play with, there's no nudity at all it's as if i don't have the mod :(( also I can't access the WW settings either??? it's really weird I've had the mod installed and working before so i'm not really sure what's wrong here :((

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 462 B · 0 downloads lastException.txt 2.26 MB · 0 downloads

Well, your biggest issue is that you are using game version 1.90. Wicked whims 175d (your version) requires game version 1.96 to work. So you need to update your game OR use an old version of wicked whims compatible with your game version. Otherwise is not going to work, no matter what you do. 

Whatever option you choose make also sure any other mod you use is compatible with your game version and with wicked whims. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos