WickedWhims_v175d Exceptions alert

6 hours ago, freakazoid_13 said:

Hi, I think I got this exception because I downloaded a mod by Vicky Sims (100 Base Game Traits Pack), so I deleted it, but it's still showing this exception so I'm starting to think it's a conflict with something else. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

lastException_63816341530.txt 3.82 MB · 1 download WickedWhims_v175d_Exception.txt 9.1 kB · 2 downloads

Chyngiu 100 traits (vicky sims) is compatible with wicked whims 175d and with game version 1.96 as long as you have it updated. I do not think it has anything to do with your error. I am not 100% sure but i think you have a custom trait for occults that is outdated and ww has problems when scoring the trait to generate a personality for the sim. Look for mods that add custom traits, preferences, personality... for occults. 

It is a very big error file so there might be other things there that i am missing, so take the opportunity to check if your mods are updated for your game version. In any case the trait or preference thing is the biggest issue right now and the first thing you need to solve. After that clear the cache files, and try again. 

If you cannot figure it out you can upload a wickedwhimsinfolog.log file here (it is in sims 4 folder), that will give us a list of mods and other useful information so we can hopefully help you. If the wickedwhimsinfolog.log is not there or if it is empty start the game, go into live mode and ww will generate data in the file. 

6 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Chyngiu 100 traits (vicky sims) is compatible with wicked whims 175d and with game version 1.96 as long as you have it updated. I do not think it has anything to do with your error. I am not 100% sure but i think you have a custom trait for occults that is outdated and ww has problems when scoring the trait to generate a personality for the sim. Look for mods that add custom traits, preferences, personality... for occults. 

That's so strange, I don't have any custom traits for occults! The only thing I can think of that's occult related is LittleMsSam's Improved Practical Spells, but that shouldn't be causing any problems. I'll go ahead and delete it just to be on the safe side, The only mods or CC I have that add traits are WW, Basemental Drugs, and, until recently, Chyngiu's 100 Traits, Wicked Traits, and Sim Qualities. All of which I deleted and when I ran the game again I didn't seem to have the problem anymore! Only one strange exception for a cake (probably one of icemunmun's, but I can't find it anywhere and it's not hurting anything else so I'm just gonna leave it).

Just to be safe, here's the WickedWhimsInfoLog attached.

Thank you so much for taking the time to work this through with me!

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

Edited by freakazoid_13