Appeal for help :)

Hey all, can anyone please offer any input into the load order for this, I know it's not far off but I cannot for the life of me remember how it was before I messed it up. After having it running perfectly I attempted to install a simple dagger mod and it wouldn't run. I ran boss and the result is what you see here and it still wont launch. I know it's not too far off because I remember when I first ran it i moved a couple of things about and it ran no problem,(probably just got lucky) I just cannot remember what I moved exactly. I was really enjoying the modded version having never modded it before, bellow being the only mods I ever used, but it was so fun and really don't want to go back to nothing. I understand this is a big ask as load orders are a head fuck at the best of times but i was hoping that someone more savvy than myself would have a word of advice.

Many thanks, I'll be eternally grateful if you can help me.

image.png.b865f9b93d2bf411d62e5e316d2183f1.png