Stripper Pole and Dancing spot missing?

5 hours ago, KittyGam3r said:

I installed WW today as well and can’t find the  “dancing pole” or “mark” either. 

Open build mode, type "strip" on the search bar, click on it. It should show the strip items, like i show you in the picture below. If it does not then you probably did not install wicked whims properly or you are using a version of wicked whims that is not compatible with your game version (but in that case you should be getting lastexception errors). 

Strip clubs feature require "get to work" pack to work, but i am not sure if the build/buy items require that pack to show up or not... If someone knows please let me know. But that might be another reason why those items are not there, if a pack is missing (again, i do not know if the pack is needed for the items, but it is for the strip club features).

88148737_Screenshot2023-04-07122534.png.5003ea7f6f7e8bd4e6184f313da10ac2.png

Thank you. In build mode I searched up the words pole, mark and stripping pole the items do not appear. Everything else for WW is working correctly. 
I only noticed the pole and mark didn’t appear when trying to build my strip club. Then items usually work and are placable before I got the “get to work”. 
when I launch the game in the far right corner it says I downloaded wicked whims correctly. Gives me a purple pop up not red. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a download of WW and the same issue is occurring where the pole and mark are not appearing in build mode. 
I only Re decided to play sims 4 with WW mod because I finally purchased “get to work”  in order to have a working strip club. theheheh

That's weird. I have the latest version of The Sims 4 and Wicked Whims. You might need to drag your mod folder to your desktop, start a NEW GAME (I forgot to do that once and ended up destroying my main save file. I cried.) You might want to copy your Tray and Saves folders and paste them somewhere safe as well.

Try running the game with just Wicked Whims installed and see if the items show up. Like Sonja showed above, the strip club items ARE there. Can you click on a chair / bench / loveseat (in your club) and assign a "lap dancing" spot?

• 3 months later...
On 4/4/2023 at 3:55 PM, PrenutButter said:

I installed WW and everything is working fine other than the fact that i cannot find any of the stripper poles and or dancing spots for my strip club. Is there a way to fix this issue?

I figured out the issue! you have to filter custom content on when in build mode, then retype "strip" and everything you need should pop up.