Wicked Whims Phone Icon/Access Missing From Active Sim/Household in Particular Save

Hi, I just switched from Wonderful Whims to Wicked Whims and for some reason the phone icon for WW isn't showing up for my active household. Only SimHub and the Strip Club icons.

However, when I tried other households (one in another save file and another in the same one) it was showing up. She's a Young Adult so I ruled out the teen issue. Also - I made sure to delete the data in Saves as well as in my Mods folder for Wonderful. So, I'm not really sure what the problem is. Any insight would be appreciated!

9 hours ago, littlesealgirl12 said:

Hi, I just switched from Wonderful Whims to Wicked Whims and for some reason the phone icon for WW isn't showing up for my active household. Only SimHub and the Strip Club icons.

However, when I tried other households (one in another save file and another in the same one) it was showing up. She's a Young Adult so I ruled out the teen issue. Also - I made sure to delete the data in Saves as well as in my Mods folder for Wonderful. So, I'm not really sure what the problem is. Any insight would be appreciated!

Have you tried deleting localthumbcache and avatar cache files and restarting the game? Have you tried saving with that problematic household in a new save slot "save as", then exit, the delete the cache files, start the game again, and load that new saved game?

Do you get an error saying something about problems with complex data when you load the household?