(BETA) Prison Alternative POP Addon

On 8/5/2023 at 5:50 PM, EltioR4tor said:

What is the HUD preset you use? I like how the quest tracking looks.

TrueHUD, Compass Navigation Overhaul, and Sovngarde font.

On 9/27/2023 at 11:56 AM, Pris Manny said:

Is there an LE version?

Tks 

On 9/27/2023 at 12:12 PM, krafs said:

If I recall correctly, most events from this mod  should be LE compatible with the same file as SE.

Yep, same file should work on LE. I just haven't tested it myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with the "pillory" part, if I set it to 100% and disable all others, nothing happens that day. Apparently it does not play for me.

What are the requirements for this? 
I have Zaz, various furniture packs, all the Hard requirements, as well as Zap 8.0+ ... furniture fix.

Edit: It seems it depends on the city, in riften the scene didn't playe, in whiterun the pillory scene starts and works, but for every whiping or sex scene, the pillory is disable and it's played a scene without (but I have a pillory scene in Sexlab which could be used)

(when I use Sexlap P+ the loading of the visitor scene fails, the gag is only put on and taken off again and the dialogs are played).

Edited by Horus_04
  • 1 month later...

Totally forgot that I never updated this page with the latest so sorry about that.

This update brings a basic version of the parade event (you will need Practical Restraints). There's plenty of room for expansion especially to nearby towns. However, this is the last update that will rely on ZAP as I'm transitioning the project to Devious Devices (which hopefully shouldn't come as much of a surprise for anyone following DD NG). This is also intended to resolve some long standing issues with alignment.

Rough Roadmap:

• DD handling on intake: PA doesn't handle devices on intake, but I'll try to remove anything equipped to prevent issues
  • Pillory Expansion: follower support, more dialogue variation, and sub-events
  • Parade Expansion: follower support, variations like skooma, heels, restraints, and expansion to Riverwood
  • Visitor Expansion: Multiple visitors at once, restraint selection, follower support
  • Support for all hold cities
  • Gift Release: like POP, get tied up before being released, and optionally dumped in the wilderness
Edited by ponzipyramid
15 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Totally forgot that I never updated this page with the latest so sorry about that.

This update brings a basic version of the parade event (you will need Practical Restraints). There's plenty of room for expansion especially to nearby towns. However, this is the last update that will rely on ZAP as I'm transitioning the project to Devious Devices (which hopefully shouldn't come as much of a surprise for anyone following DD NG). This is also intended to resolve some long standing issues with alignment.

Rough Roadmap:

• DD handling on intake: PA doesn't handle devices on intake, but I'll try to remove anything equipped to prevent issues
  • Parade Expansion: follower support, variations like skooma, heels, restraints, and expansion to Riverwood
  • Visitor Expansion: Multiple visitors at once, restraint selection, follower support
  • Gift Release: like POP, get tied up before being released, and optionally dumped in the wilderness

Thanks for your amazing mod !

On 11/28/2023 at 9:07 PM, ponzipyramid said:

Rough Roadmap:

Hey dude, just want to say firstly i love this addon! but i did want to give a bug report with the latest version. it seems it may have a small incompatability wiht True directional movement, as it makes my characters walking alignment off to the left slightly. had a similar issue with the quest mod thief. Dont have the issue when i switch back to 0.3.0. Just thought i'd let you know. keep up the great work, so far loving all your mods.

• 3 weeks later...

Using this mod's latest version, my PC was incarcerated in Windhelm, when she was teleported to Whiterun -> is it expected behaviour to be teleported to another town? Is that the Parade event, I guess?

Once in Whiterun, the quest said "Run to this location". Once there, people gathered around the PC, but soon hostilities broke out between them and the quest didn't progress anymore it seemed. At least nothing happened anymore (reproducable) -> what could go wrong here?

On 12/21/2023 at 11:44 PM, Gudulba said:

Using this mod's latest version, my PC was incarcerated in Windhelm, when she was teleported to Whiterun -> is it expected behaviour to be teleported to another town? Is that the Parade event, I guess?

Once in Whiterun, the quest said "Run to this location". Once there, people gathered around the PC, but soon hostilities broke out between them and the quest didn't progress anymore it seemed. At least nothing happened anymore (reproducable) -> what could go wrong here?

I just DL's this mod and I get the same thing.  I get Guards shooting arrows at anyone chasing me down

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2023 at 6:29 PM, WCSC said:

I just DL's this mod and I get the same thing.  I get Guards shooting arrows at anyone chasing me down

On 12/22/2023 at 2:44 AM, Gudulba said:

Should be fixed, I forgot to filter out the event when you're not in Whiterun.

On 11/30/2023 at 5:30 AM, Toxicology1 said:

Hey dude, just want to say firstly i love this addon! but i did want to give a bug report with the latest version. it seems it may have a small incompatability wiht True directional movement, as it makes my characters walking alignment off to the left slightly. had a similar issue with the quest mod thief. Dont have the issue when i switch back to 0.3.0. Just thought i'd let you know. keep up the great work, so far loving all your mods.

That's odd but should probably go away after the rewrite is complete.

• 4 weeks later...

Feedback. I've received both the pillory and parade event in whiterun now. Both events behaved the same for me. Im marched out to the assigned location, then the story just kind of stops, and the torturer and guard is left standing around while nothing else happens. Love the work your doing on this. I do use Spectator crowds Ultra mod so dont know if that conflicts, as the mod stopped right after them calling people to gather. It was also in the middle of the night with noone around.

Love the mod please keep it up!

Edited by wolfeman77346
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2023 at 2:44 AM, Gudulba said:

Just came here to report this same behavior. Every time the parade starts and they tell you to run all hell breaks loose, everyone starts fighting everyone else, and the mod breaks. I think it has to do with the NPCs and the whips. I think they are defined as aggressors, so the guards and everyone else starts attacking them.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, DorothyMacha said:

Pillory event just doesn't work for me. After fun with guards nothing happens for several hours. If you want to play with this mod, then disable pillory event.

Modding 101, just because something doesn't work for you, doesn't mean it won't work for everyone. You're free to look in the official addon threads where you will find plenty of complaints about frozen scenes usually caused by the game's poor pathfinding and conflicting mods. As mentioned above, this is being worked on.

11 hours ago, DorothyMacha said:

The whole mod is unvoiced, contrary to Pama's own mods.

The description doesn't state that there are any. I don't like synth voices so I don't generate them. You're free to create your own using xVASynth.

Edited by ponzipyramid