[+BB] Bouncing butts?

Wadarkhu

Sup,

I'm reinstalling Oblivion with mods, and I can't find my favorite butt bounce. It was a VERY distinctive up and down jiggle while running and walking. I can't give you an example, because there are barely any videos of butt bounces (which is baffling considering the amount of bbb videos with both FRONT and BACK footage) and the few there are have horrible BB's, but I can tell you that it was NOT as tiny as this (can barely see any movement here):

Put the same thread in nexus but dat place is so dead :D

• 1 month later...

You may have already found what you were looking for, but was the bounce unique to a certain outfit or body type? I have the Setbody Reloaded mod with butt bounce, and while I've tried them all, the bounce that most closely matches your description is that of the 'DMRA Manga Wide Hips' lowerbody. As a lover of bounciness and jiggles, that lowerbody whet my appetite beautifully. With the pretty woman walk animation and the wide hips lowerbody with butt bounce, the sheer amount of jiggles and bounces were almost too much to handle. I've since moved on to another walk animation, since I grew tired of how robotic pretty woman was, but the level of jiggly bounciness is still a sight to behold.

• 1 month later...

Archived