What’s this error mean how do I fix it

12 minutes ago, mikkimonroe85 said:

This is the last exception report. 

A final exception report can be attached as well as screenshots and images. Select LE logs in Drag files here to attach, or choose files... at the bottom of the post.

I feel that the data of Base Mental Drugs is quite old. Basically Basemental Drugs didn't break with the latest update, but you're still getting the error and I figured it was because of it. But since we don't have all the information, we can't fully deduce your error.

2 hours ago, mikkimonroe85 said:

I posted another post with the reports today but nobody had responded to assist 

It might be because you are spamming the forum opening multiple topics with the very same problem, and many people (me included) get pissed and tend to ignore users that do that. Also, people do not like browsing through a long post where you copy-pasted a very long error file, it will be much better if you simply upload the files here instead, simply click on "choose files", you can see where in this picture:

image.png.62a2cd3755012327adbba1d056cc0b28.png

Try to stick to ONE open topic for your problem, it will be easier for everybody to see it and help you. No rudeness intended, just explaining you what is the best way to get help ?.

Now, answering your problem, i am going to answer HERE ONLY, so stick to THIS thread. 

You should start by removing the files listed here the 2 pictures, and the package file if there is one together with the script file and the py and pyo files:

image.png.f47cd84e5165745a90053e5b42e67c04.png

image.png.c3b7ef84a387fee52505eb96852f36f8.png

Remove also everything related to Grumpy Modelling Active Career.

Then you have to delete all your duplicated files, leave ONLY ONE COPY. Duplicates you can see in this picture:

image.png.8622b24b8ba5a0681cb73471d9cb590d.png

Then make sure to UPDATE EVERY SINGLE MOD YU HAVE INSTALLED TO A VERSION CLEARLY COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR GAME VERSION. You can check for mods status for example in scarlet list. ANYTHING listed there as "Broken" or "Unknown" has to go. 

Then do a game repair, delete the avantarcache file and the localthumbcache file (located in the sims 4 folder), restart the game, and see how it works. If you still get error AFTER YOU TAKE CARE OF ALL THAT I HAVE EXPLAINED please upload a new recent exception file (upload the file, please do not copy-paste the text).

Do not open more topics if it is about the same problem please, stick to this thread. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
32 minutes ago, mikkimonroe85 said:

Much better ?.

You still have quite a few outdated mods, the most important one is mccc, that one is critical that you update to the latest version. 

There are a few other things that are outdated and can generate errors, such as Carl DineOut or Rex Active career, chyngiu add traits menu and a few more. Grumpy active model career should be compatible in theory but the thing is that it is generating a lot of tuning errors, so you would be better removing it for now. All the traits by Muva Simmer that you have a version older than 18th march you have to update. You can also update andrew pose player, that one has nothing to do with your errors but there is an updated version available and it is probably a good idea to take it. You have zerbu venue list, which is good, but i know basemental updated the universal venue list yesterday because fo some issues, so you might want to remove zerbu and install universal list v 2.18 instead, just in case it works better with your basemental drugs. Changes in venue list mod you can keep but you need to update (i think new version is 15 or 16th march). You also have an add on for basemental called trip to batuu, that one you need to remove because it will cause issues because you do not have Batuu pack installed. 

Since you have many outdated mods it would be a good idea to check the status of your other mods in for example scarlet list: The Mod List – Scarlet's Realm (scarletsrealm.com)

You need to delete your duplicates too, for example the ones i show in pictures below (but there are more), you should go though your custom content and remove the duplicates:

image.png.1961f62298b58fef6fa77fe8501c3a5d.pngimage.png.d90f2e186de1b5bc4f7e6bbaa773f012.pngimage.png.caac3d958d76e7e024d574d74fd5656f.png

image.png.52a4425dde3050323dbc2f4c49064822.pngimage.png.896b81019ed36871f5e4e885e6e7af89.pngimage.png.63253344a11eb64d4241949b6d0821a1.pngimage.png.99da0f3ed5577f41c672a7ef07d7e6ec.png

4 hours ago, mikkimonroe85 said:

And also I don’t have the mc_lastexception file. It’s not in my mods folder at all but there are mc command mods. Just not the last exception file

You have something in your infants that is generating that exception, and i think it is preventing them from aging up, and something that it is still using the old age for the old babies. One of the bugged infants is called "Orion Michaelson" but there is probably more of them. Do you get the bug if you load a household in a new save with no infants? Do you get the bug if you have infants in the household but you do not given them any custom content, only base game stuff?

Are you using custom lifespans with mccc? If you are try to turn that to default again. 

You also have all the 30 different versions for chingyu "more traits in cas", you only can have 1 installed. You should also update it, there is a newer version from the 18th march. 

You have a lot of custom content for infants, try removing it for now and see if you do not get errors. 

If it is not fixed after that i think your best bet is to try the 50/50 system, because it is a problem with something with the age span for infants, probably a trait or a custom content or a setting in one of the mods for life span, but i cannot see which one. 

For the 50/70 system move everything inside mods folder out. You can leave better exceptions if you want. Do a game repair. Delete cache files. Try again. with one of your saves and households. If you get errors try in a new save and new household, old households containing infants might still be bugged. If you still get errors even with an empty mods folder and a new save reinstall the game again.

If it works, add half of your mods back. If it works keep adding small amount of mods back until you get errors again, then you know that one of the last mods you added is bugged, and you should remove it. Keep doing that until you remove all the problematic mods.