Clothes on in the bathroom and no pubic hair.

Hello,
I'm trying to make my sims to have pubic hair, but no matter what I change in "pubic hair settings", they never grow hair, also when they go to pee, they keep their pants on. I already tried with the 'ww. fix_sim_nude_outfit' command but it didn't work.
-I don't have any other mods.
-Mod version v175d.
-Game version 1.96.365.1030.

Thanks

I discovered where the problem was, I''m posting it here just in case someone gets into the same issue. In my playthroght, I made a teen that lives alone, and apparently teens don't get to have hair, and they also pee with their pants on, plus, they don't have wicked options :/

26 minutes ago, Storm44 said:

I discovered where the problem was, I''m posting it here just in case someone gets into the same issue. In my playthroght, I made a teen that lives alone, and apparently teens don't get to have hair, and they also pee with their pants on, plus, they don't have wicked options :/

They do if you have "inappropriate unlock" mod installed. if you own high school years you also need to give them the "post-puberty" trait.

Good to see that you somehow have solved it, i guess, although i am not sure about that?

40 minutes ago, LittleRedSonja said:

They do if you have "inappropriate unlock" mod installed. if you own high school years you also need to give them the "post-puberty" trait.

Good to see that you somehow have solved it, i guess, although i am not sure about that?

I didn't solve it, my character grew up. I'll try with the mods that you recommended thought.