Nisa's Wicked Perversions: Add Sensually Tight Trait and Equip_Trait Cheat Help

First off I do have the add traits menu mod but when I search for the trait in the menu it is not there, including a few other cas traits like loner and self assured so I've been trying to figure out how to use the equip traits cheat but A. I do not know the code for the sensually tight trait so if any of you guys have that I would greatly appreciate it if you gave that to me, and B. I can't even get the cheat to work, I'll type in traits.equip_trait trait_Loner and nothing will happen I do not know what I'm doing wrong and google is useless because I'm getting 20 different variants of the equip_trait cheat. Can somebody please help me out with this I've been trying to figure this out for a couple hours now with no luck! Alternatively if there is someway to refresh the available traits in the add traits menu so I can find these 3 traits I would welcome that suggestion as well, if I use the add traits menu on other sims I can find them but not on my main sim so I know they can be found and added with that mod.

Edited by ClockworkTower
  • 6 months later...