4 hours ago, szwarcyk said:

Hi.

After few month's I decide to start TS4. I open it make uprgade version by TS4 and WM to new version and I have everytime warning. I go to log's and I got this what on SS. Some Idea how fix it ?

Logs and last exceptions can be sent as well as images. 
AEP is currently broken and not compatible with the latest version of Sims, please remove AEP and then test. This update broke a lot of mods, so please check your other mods that have not been updated. Only if you still continue to get errors will we send the last exception and log.

AEP works, you just have to download the latest version, if you haven't update the mods. Some of them works, but with each Sims 4 update, you have to update the mods too. Same with Wicked Whims, or Nisa K's Wicked Perversions, or any other mods you have to Sims 4. Most mods updates regularly with each Sims 4 uppdate.

Edited by DavidDun
3 hours ago, szwarcyk said:

Hi

I delete the AEP that how You suggest and now have this

It is Nisa mod, you have a very old version of the mod that is not compatible with v 1.96 of the game and v 175 of wicked whims. You have to update it. There are no other errors in the screenshot you posted. 

As a general recommendation, like other people have told you, try to take a look at your mods to see if they need an updated, specially after every game update, and also if you get errors. 

If you still get errors after you update Nisa, please, UPLOAD THE LASTEXCEPTION ERROR FILE HERE, instead of taking a screenshot. That way we can see the full error file and see if there are other problems.