Versions not changing

I've been trying to search through the forum to no luck, but I have tried to install 175d a few times, but when I open sims, it still says that 174d is installed. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a way to fix this? It's cause various errors for me.

6 hours ago, p3ttyl3 said:

I've been trying to search through the forum to no luck, but I have tried to install 175d a few times, but when I open sims, it still says that 174d is installed. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a way to fix this? It's cause various errors for me.

The most common reason for that is that you still have old files from version 174 somewhere inside your mods folder. It could be even inside merged packages or together with your custom content. 

In any case if you cannot figure it out upload your wickedwhimsinfolog.log file, located inside your sims 4 folder. It is a text file. Make sure it is not empty. If it is then run the game, enter live mod and let wicked whims generate data. Then upload the file here (do not copy paste the text) and we can take a look and see if there is a problem.