Hello everyone ~

This is my first time posting here but I hope I could get some answers and a solution to a problem I came across. I'm new when it comes down to downloading Mods but I have downloaded and played around with the wicked whims mod. I have also downloaded a bunch of animations and was testing out some Solo animations, when I came across my problem. Basically when performing a solo act my sims arms goes through her body. It does show her actually touching herself. I have tried to change her skin overlays and switched to some basic body defaults but nothing I done have worked.

Here's a picture of what it looks like when performing a action. I would really appreciate the help.

Screenshot (267).png

It's not any bug, it's a normal clipping issue. 

It's a way animation was done and placement of bodyparts was 'set in stone' for the animation. 

Basically animator used standard body type that is less fat and because of this it looks like this on fuller sims. And no, from what I researched a while ago it's not possible to make animations work for all body types.

Animators would have to make entirely new animations for plus size sims to make them look good for them (and even then not all created sims would fall into that, because players make many different sims). But as animations can't be tied to bodytype then it would cause issues for players, who made sims with smaller frames, as that would cause 'stroking air' issue then.

And tbh even vanilla Sims 4 animations can get clipping when players create sims with enhanced or extreme bodyparts.

It all boils down to how Sims 4 engine was created and that it doesn't allow animations to 'follow' body parts.