i download a animation file with 300+ animations but only see like 15 in game? have i done something worn? ive never had this problem befor iv been playing sims over 10+ years can  someone help me out its annoying me now , ive tried to rearranger folder and reinstall,  set WW to default settings. still getting a fraction of the animation

7 hours ago, biggamerz501 said:

i download a animation file with 300+ animations but only see like 15 in game? have i done something worn? ive never had this problem befor iv been playing sims over 10+ years can  someone help me out its annoying me now , ive tried to rearranger folder and reinstall,  set WW to default settings. still getting a fraction of the animation

Some animations might not be loaded because they require a certain expansion or game pack that you do not own, or because they require one or more custom content objects that you do not have installed (it is usually indicated in the download page), or because you have set filters to disallow certain types of animations in wicked whims settings (but i guess if you turned all settings to default this might not be the issue).

You can look at your wickedwhimsinfolog.log file, located in your sims 4 folder, there you can see, between many other things, what things are loaded in game or not, and why. 

If you cannot figure it out give us a link to the animations download page and upload your wickedwhimsinfolog.log file here (upload the file, do not copy-paste the text) and we can take a look.

1 hour ago, biggamerz501 said:

thanks allot for your reply, how do i upload the file

Simply drag the file or choose it from your computer, you will see this when you click on "Reply":

1061987948_Screenshot2023-04-01144924.png.97e7de9d2d6cfe15fa3dbd702ba48557.png

Remember to also give us a link to the download page for the animations you are trying to use, so we can check if they have extra requirements or if there is some kind of incompatibility or problem. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
52 minutes ago, biggamerz501 said:

WW_Yrsa_Animated.packageWW_Zorak_Animation.packageWW_wild_guy_Animations.packageWW_Zorak_Animation.packagea few more ive literally downloaded every animation mod i could find but i still dont have many available in game :(

WW_wild_guy_Animations.package 14.63 MB · 0 downloads

All of those packs have animations that require some objects. Have you downloaded those too? Some animations will not work without the objects. You can fin the links to the object on the same pages where you have downloaded the animations. 

In any case upload also the wickedwhimsinfolog.log please, I think you forgot it. 

37 minutes ago, biggamerz501 said:

im sure i did, do youu have the link for the wickedwhimsinfolog.log

Sorry, i think i did not explain it right, my bad.  Wickedwhimsinfolog.log is not a download or a file somewhere else, it is a file inside your sims 4 folder. It is created and updated when you run wickedwhims, and it contains a lot of information, for example about what animations are loaded into the game, and if not, why. You find it inside your sims 4 folder, like i show you in the picture: 

654524647_Screenshot2023-04-01223955.png.6b08f96d5009a46d751ff17c55cad3c3.png

Upload that file here. Make sure it is not empty. If it is start your game, and enter live mode and wicked whims should generate data. 

8 hours ago, biggamerz501 said:

Thank you for taking your time to help me out, much appreciated :)

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 2.25 MB · 0 downloads

Some of your animations contain errors and are not going to work, there is only a few anyway, but those are never going to be loaded (for example a few from awsome, artista de bastardo, or e404p). 

Make sure also that you installed v2 of cummesh if you do not have it already:  CumMesh v2 Release | Patreon

But the vast majority of disabled animations are "dinamically disabled". That means that you have some filters in wicked whims settings preventing those animations from loading. There are different filters, for example disable animations missing props, depending on location, on number of participants, sexual orientation and more. From a total of around 12000 animations you have filtered away more than 8000. 

Check wicked whims settings, the part about disabled animations both individually and dynamically, you probably need to remove or adjust some of the filters there: 

146363306_Screenshot2023-04-02111846.png.c1d6751f71d77dd90b5dcd866215502d.pngimage.png.e2800cecd6e4bde550596ac13611e860.png